Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC

310 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 15, 2019

Tony Garver has been a long time family friend. I contacted him on Thursday with what I was looking for and I was driving away with my new Acura RDX Friday... afternoon! Tony made the buying process a breeze and I was out the door in under two hours with my new car!

April 11, 2019

Tony Garver was on the phone when I walked in... I asked if he was busy, he said yes, but I can help two people at the same time. He did. He was attentive... and communicated well. Wrapped up the whole process in an hour an a half! Thanks for the great experience and taking care of my family!

• June 14, 2018

Great experience. Thank you Joey Powell for your professionalism. It was a pleasure working with you and the Chesrown staff. I look forward to future dealings... with you.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Steve. We're very happy we were able to take such great care of you. Please feel free to reach out ...to us anytime we can be of assistance in the future.

April 11, 2019

I have known Tony Garver for a few years and when i was thinking of getting a new car i knew there was only one person i had to call to get the job done.... This was not just a normal car deal, i asked Tony Garver if he could find me a car (in which there are only 20 or so available in the United States) Tony found that car and got it done within 24 Hours. Folks if there is anything you want get with Tony Garver. Don’t let the fact that they might not have what you want on their website hold you back. This man will work his magic some way or another.

March 30, 2019

I can’t say enough about the customer service provided by salesman Tony Garver! He is the most honest and transparent salesman I have ever encountered... at a dealership. You walk in a stranger and leave a friend! The experience that Tony and the sales team from the sales manager to the finance manager is second to none.

March 30, 2019

If you are looking for a new car, please ask for Tony Garver! He listened to our family needs and budget. He worked EXTREMELY hard to give us the best... deal. He was respectful and so very kind. The BEST car buying experience I have ever had.

March 22, 2019

Tony Garver was very professional and had a great personality. Would recommend him to anyone interested in a new car. Met Jim Gill and he was very nice... to us, the new car manager was also very attentive and personable. Matt was fabulous in finishing up the sale. Everyone that walked by you always said hello with a smile!! WILL BE BACK!!!!!

March 5, 2019

I had a great experience with my daughter there. They were very friendly and accommodating.

February 17, 2019

Chesrown is a class orginization. I found a truck I was interested in online. Dave Grinstead and staff did an outstanding job from our first conversation... thru delivery to make our purchase satisfying. Thank you Team Chesrown!

Will, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very happy to hear that Dave and everyone on our team were able to take s...uch excellent care of you. Your new truck is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to do business with you and your family. Please feel free to reach out to us if we can ever be of assistance in the future!

December 16, 2018

Oil change and tire repair took over 2.5 hrs. Updated me but still seemed excessive. Also had to return to dealership to have tire pressure electronic... monitoring system reset and there was black tire sealant all over the chrome rim.