Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC

New 888-464-5098 Dealer Website
Used 888-464-8927 Email Dealer
Service 888-217-6858

Average based on 272 reviews.
  • lacross

great service. very friendly people, nice waiting area,coffee and snacks a great extra, facility very light and very comfortable.

Thanks Bernard, we love working with you! Feel free to let us know if we can help you in anyway possible in the future!

• Great overall experience

Outstanding customer service from walking in the door to signing the paperwork. No pressure, no stress environment. Love my "new" used Lexus ES330.

Thank you so much for your business and becoming apart of #TeamChesrown my friend! Feel free to contact us whenever we can help you with that gorgeous Lexus, or any of your other vehicle needs. Thanks again, we're glad you had a relaxed time here!

• lacross

• Very welcoming

Just had an oil change and tire rotation. All fine.

Thanks a bunch for stopping in Glenn we love having you in.

Just had an oil change and tire rotation. All fine.

Thanks a bunch for stopping in Glenn we love having you in.

• Great experience purchasing from John Albanese

My husband and I just purchased a new 2016 Buick Enclave from John Albanese. He was a pleasure to work with from the start. We appreciated the low pressure approach! We were close to purchasing the same vehicle from another dealership but Chesrown won the sale hands down by bringing the best deal to the table right from the start!

• Stellar Service Department

Great place, excellent service, very friendly and explained everything the car needed. Will be using this dealer again for sure

• Service visit

The service advisor knows the GM brand very well, the service visit is always on time and whithin the proposed estimate. You Cannot beat the FREE oil changes for life program offered by Chesrown!!!

• Walt Stewart

We had the pleasure to work with Walt Stewart. He did a great job at not being that pushy salesman. i almost walked out when i over heard comments made by the sales manager and a mouthy woman making fun of the price i was wanting to pay. Walt was nice enough to my wife and i that i decided to stay. it is a great truck and im glad i got the salesman i did thanks again Walt and im looking forward to doing more business with you.

• too many trips back

Bad experience. Took forever the day of buying, car was not cleaned properly and then they forgot to put a rug back in had to come back the next day and the next day because some finance papers were printed off wrong. Had some repairs done, took two days longer than what they said it will take and the memorandum title never came in 30 days so had to pay 18 dollars to get extended temp tags for 45 days, and to get a refund for the 18 dollars had to come back to the dealership AGAIN, that's twice in one day. Never again.

Heather, I'd like to apologize for your bad experience with us. We are better than the treatment you received and for that I am truly sorry. Your time was not respected and it wasn't a one-time occurrence! The fact that it happened over multiple days in multiple departments tells me that there was a lot that we missed. Title work is always tricky and you are not the first person to have had this happen to them. We are actively working on a process to check and double check any outstanding titles that require delivery and payment. This is such an easy thing for us to do and yet it causes such headaches when it's not done in a timely manner! I apologize that it had to happen to you, but know that it is serving as a catalyst for us to get in gear to make sure this process is bulletproof from here on out. I sincerely apologize for the series of unfortunate events that seemed to pile up with your visit. We will not forget what happened as we put these changes in place so we can better serve others in the future. If there is anything that I can do personally to either rectify your situation or for you to simply vent to a real person, I'm your man. You can contact me direct at rgill@chesrown.com. Thanks Heather, Ryan Gill, General Manager / Owner.

• great service

Prompt and courteous service. Have no idea why this site requires 50 character minimum. Service was great and reasonably priced.