Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC

New (740) 990-8287 (740) 990-8287
Used (740) 990-8288 (740) 990-8288
Service (740) 513-2566 (740) 513-2566

Just got my new Acadia

I had a great experience, again, purchasing my new car at Chesrown. The employees were attentive and professional during my visit and made me feel comfortable during the car buying process.

1.0

If Integrity is NOT important give them your business

Ben the used car sales manger is not a person of integrity. We had a deal and agreed upon a specific vehicle at a specific price. I called Friday to let him know we would complete the deal on Monday not saying a word about selling the car. I called him up Monday morning. Ben said they sold the car on Friday, so he said! I then called Jim Gill left 3 messages and he finally called back and listened to the problem and said he'd get back with me. So Jim Gill did not call back, instead he had the same sales manager Ben that I was initially doing business with, call me back and offered another car at a higher price. New bait and switch practice? Not a place of integrity from the owner down! That's a corrupt culture I want to avoid so I will.

Dealer response

Mr. Newell- We apologize for the inconvenience as well as any aggravation this has caused you. However, I can assure you 100% that we do not utilize bait and switch tactics and your experience was no different. We understand that its frustrating when a pre-owned vehicle that you intend to purchase sells to another party, however we try to provide our guests on a first come-first served basis with the opportunity to secure a vehicle once they test drive it and agree that it would be a good fit for them. It appears that you weren't willing to provide us with any of the necessary items to secure the vehicle including but not limited to a deposit and/or loan application. Therefore, the vehicle was still technically for sale when you left the dealership last. Unfortunately, another party bought it the very next day. We didn't hear anything more from you for over a weeks time so you can imagine our surprise when you came back to pick it up. To remedy the situation, we simply tried to provide you with an alternative vehicle at a drastically reduced price. Specifically, we offered you the same model, 1 year newer and with nearly 20,000 less miles for only $200 more than the vehicle that had been sold. I'm sorry that you interpreted this as a bait and switch but it was merely our attempt to remedy a bad situation. If there's anything more we can do for you, please do not hesitate to call Ryan or Jim Gill. If you don't get an answer, please leave a voicemail so that we know you are trying to reach us. Thank you.

Great!

Had an excellent experience. Mike Dunaway was extremely helpful. He took all questions and concerns seriously. I didn't feel pressured into making a purchase. I had a great overall experience.

Phenominal First Car-Buying Experience

Mike "Otis" and the whole team at the Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC Pre-Owned dealership went above and beyond at making my first car buying experience personal and easy! The cookies were delicious too!

Great!!!

Fast friendly wonderful service would recommend to anyone and will be back myself "otis" was very straight foward during the process of purchace and knowledgeable of services offered made the buying process as easy as it could be.

Excellent Experience

We had originally visited the dealership in search of a specific vehicle. Upon arrival we were notified that the car that we wanted to look at was being purchased by another family. I was ready to leave at that point but Mike was so easy to talk to and work with that I decided I would give him an idea of what I am looking for. Sure enough, as soon as I had described my requirements for him he immediately pointed out a vehicle that seemed to have everything I was looking for. I let Mike know that I was unfamiliar with this type of vehicle and that I would need to do some research and he was able to work something out with me that allowed me to experience the vehicle without pressure while learning more about it. The next day my wife, daughter and I all drove back to the dealership and purchased the vehicle! The entire experience was smooth and painless and I love my new car. Thanks Mike!

Our Salesman Mike Otis Dunaway

We came by this dealership because of a truck we saw online. When we got there Otis met us and listened to all the options we wanted in a truck. He happened to know of someone coming in that day with a truck that had all of our needs. He took the time to call them to see when they were coming and told us it was worth the wait. We purchased and we would say it was a very pleasant experience. We will be back. Thanks for the homemade cookies too.

Fantastic Experience

There is a feeing of anxiety that comes with buying a new vehicle. Are you going to get the best for your money? Is your sales person going to be pushy? Is it going to be an uncomfortable expierence? All worries that I had before the process that are no more. We went to Chesrown Delaware and worked with DaJuan Brooks and it was really was a high level experience. We got what we wanted in our price range and felt comfortable through the entire process. I personally have a habit of only reviewing things that aren't satisfactory. I would be doing DaJuan and Chesrown a disservice if I didn't share this great experience. Thank you again to DaJuan and Chesrown Delaware.

Mike "Otis" Dunaway is THE MAN!

We all know Chesrown is the best Chevy, GMC, and Buick dealership in Central Ohio, but it's people like Mike that make it special. From the moment I set foot on the lot, I knew he had my best interest and budget in mind. I could tell he really advocated for me with the finance department to get me into the car I really liked even though I originally thought it was out of my league! You know you got a good deal when the finance department says, "you're killing me with this deal but...." Boom, I'm out of my costly old lease and am now the proud owner of a super smooth Buick! Thanks Mike for all your help, going to bat for me, and, of course, the fresh baked cookies!!!

Great Experience at Chesrown

I am not one to make impulsive decisions. I must weigh out the options and eliminate alternatives. Each time I entered to the doors (at Chesrown GMC) I was greeted at the door by someone offering to help (not pressured). The sales person was helpful in every way possible. Once I made my decision the sale was quick and easy to complete. Good dealership!