Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC

Sunday Closed Closed
New (740) 990-8287 (740) 990-8287
Used (740) 990-8288 (740) 990-8288
Service (740) 513-2566 (740) 513-2566

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Oil change

I had a great experience with my daughter there. They were very friendly and accommodating.

Outstanding Dealership and staff

Chesrown is a class orginization. I found a truck I was interested in online. Dave Grinstead and staff did an outstanding job from our first conversation thru delivery to make our purchase satisfying. Thank you Team Chesrown!

Dealer response

Will, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very happy to hear that Dave and everyone on our team were able to take such excellent care of you. Your new truck is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to do business with you and your family. Please feel free to reach out to us if we can ever be of assistance in the future!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

I worked with Joe Meyer to purchase my new car. I couldn't have had a better experience in a very trying time. He was caring and considerate and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. My new car is exactly what I had pictured in my mind. I would recommend Chesrown and Joe Meyer any day!

Truck torque converter replaced

Got me right in gave a nice loaner kept me updated got my truck back when Tim said it would be done truck running great thank you

2.5

Loreleimrn@gmail.com

Oil change and tire repair took over 2.5 hrs. Updated me but still seemed excessive. Also had to return to dealership to have tire pressure electronic monitoring system reset and there was black tire sealant all over the chrome rim.

1.0

wish there was a no star option

After a motor change out recommended by my warranty,i had to bring my caddilac cts4 back in 3 times for failed coil packs,the first time they demanded i get my warranty to pay for it,then they left me sitting in the waiting room for 2 hours before my service advisor relized he had made a mistake and marked me a a later pick up,after that failed they said they swapped coils off my old motor on too my new motor and all was good,after 2 weeks my car was running like crap again and i almost got into an accident because my car failed to go when i gave it gas,they then replaced 1 coil for free and said all was good,needless to say after a couple weeks my car ran terrible,i scheduled yet another appointment and was told yet again my coil packs failed,after dealing with my service tech and the service manager i was told again to deal with my warranty company,after the service manager told me after consulting with his tech that changing one will only lead to failure of the other,when i pointed out he had just told me they replaced just 1 last time he stated that .....thats not really how it works,lol.he aslo told me i needed 6 coil packs because i have a 6 cylnder,i per cylnder,after i pointed out the number 1 cylnder was replaced 3 weeks ago he decided that i really only needed 5, lmfao!

terrible customer service,money grabbers

had a motor change out,multiple times back,car is worse than before i brought it n,pushing for warranty work or cash yet cant give me my 2008 caddilac back running right

Dealer response

David, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We apologize for the inconvenience and aggravation we have caused you. If you could would you mind personally reaching out to me at josephgill@chesrown.com so we can discuss your issue further?

Customer

My husband and I visited Chesrown the Sunday prior to Labor Day and they were extremely busy given they are one of the few dealerships open on Sunday and it was a holiday weekend. Salesman Joey Powell assisted us as we test drove several vehicles and ultimately purchases a 2018 Chevy Silverado truck. Joey’s patience, product knowledge and sales approach coupled with Chevron’s ease in transacting business made for a pleasant buy/trade vehicle experience. We highly recommend Chesrown to those contemplating a vehicle purchase. Customers for life - the Queen family.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent experience with us. We are very happy to hear that Joey was able to be of such great assistance to you and your family. That new Silverado you purchased is beautiful, we are honored to have you apart of the Chesrown Family! Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to do business with you and your family Teresa. Please feel free to reach out to Joey or anyone else on our team if we can ever be of assistance in the future.

1.0

Very dissatisfied with this dealership!!

After a verbal agreement they completely sold a car right out from under us!!!!! The customer service is horrible. Didn't even seem to care! They said a deal isn't completed until cash in hand. our salesman Joe NEVER asked for a deposit. Shame on him. I will never do business with this dealership!

Very Professional Experience

The entire staff was kind, courteous, and very professional. Joe Meyer is a pleasure to work with and we'll definitely be paying him a call when it's time for our next vehicle.