Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC

Sunday Closed Closed
New (740) 990-8287 (740) 990-8287
Used (740) 990-8288 (740) 990-8288
Service (740) 513-2566 (740) 513-2566

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Thanks A Ton Joey Powell!

Dear Chesrown Chevrolet I wanted to take this opportunity to thank the Chesrown Staff and in particular Mr. Joey Powell for the remarkable experience I received in my recent purchase. While I was encouraged to venture to your facility by a friend I will honestly say, I had my heart set on another car from another dealership. Upon walking into your facility, I was greeted by not only salesman Joey Powell but even Mr. Andy Bagby, New Car Sales Manager as well. Sales staff was patient, prepared and able to foreshadow the questions I had ultimately leading me to a car and a deal I simply could not say no to! From car lot to financing every step was with detail and a smile. Thank you so much for your professional manor. I will be back for my next vehicle. Sincerely, Devon Fletcher

Great experience

Great experience. Thank you Joey Powell for your professionalism. It was a pleasure working with you and the Chesrown staff. I look forward to future dealings with you.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Steve. We're very happy we were able to take such great care of you. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime we can be of assistance in the future.

1.5

Beware of what they tell you...

Drove 3 hours to look at a Grand Cherokee that we were told was in like new condition. When we arrived it was obvious that it was not detailed inside and there were marks all over the doors and headliner. The outside was literally completely covered in brown "rail dust" and the outside had not been detailed as well. There were nicks on the body panels which we had specifically been told there were "none". Wipers were falling apart... The list goes on. I brought up all the issues and was told there was "zero wiggle room" on it so we will take our business elsewhere. Bottom line... Buyer beware if you are looking at one of their vehicles online I would think twice about driving to far to check it out

awesome experience!!

Joe was great!! He wasn’t pushy or overbearing at all. This has been the best car buying experience we have ever had thus far!! Ed was super sweet too!! We will definitely recommend Joe to our family and friends!!

1.5

Got Fleeced

We went to Chesrown on 5/5 with the idea of purchasing a 2018 Equinox. The advertised price was listed at $24,600, but Tom Stephens and Ryan Gill indicated that they had to add $2,500 to that price due to a promotion involving customers trading in a non-GM vehicle (we were trading in our Chevrolet Cobalt). I made the mistake of making the purchase and signing the paperwork. I contacted GM and found out that dealerships are in fact not obligated to these promotions and that we could have been given the advertised price. Ryan told us that "his hands were tied," which was obviously a lie. He continued to say his hands were tied even after I confronted him with the information that GM had shared with me. We had purchased another car from Chesrown five-and-a-half years ago and had brought other cars there prior to that for service in the past because we trusted them. After getting fleeced badly on this deal, we will never buy another vehicle from them, and I would not recommend them to anyone. We had been loyal to Chesrown and had been doing business with them for six or seven years and this is how we got treated. Never again.

One of the most seamless car buying experiences we've had.

The salesman that helped us had one of the most riveting personalities that we've seen in over 20 years of purchasing vehicles. We were able to drive 5 different vehicles as well as being able to take 3 of them home for overnight trials. This was probably the best part of the whole experience as it allowed my wife to determine exactly what vehicle model and accessories that she wanted on it. Fantastic buying experience to say the least!

new car purchase

my wife and I went to trade in our 2014 enclave that we purchased from chesrown as well. we bought a new 2018 enclave from the friendly and knowledgeable workers there

Awesome!

Want to say thanks to the Chesrown team we where treated excellent! Would recommend to everyone! They treated us like family and did everything I asked for when pricing.

Went From Stressed to Blessed

I normally hate car shopping and have been stressing about going because you always get a pushy salesperson that tries to put you in a vehicle you don't want and then tries to tell you that purchasing a vehicle is a good investment.... let's be real here, no car is a good investment. A couple guys I work with mentioned going to Chesrown in Delaware so I decided to check them out. I love the fact that they offer free oil changes and tire rotations, and the selection of vehicles was great. I found the perfect car for me and drove off the lot the same day with it. My sales guy, Shayne, was friendly, down to earth, and easy to talk to. He kept us laughing through the process and kept us updated on things (paperwork, etc.). I've had my car a week and so far no issues. I would definitely go back to Chesrown and recommend Shayne and Chesrown to anyone I come across.

Dealer response

Caitlen, we can't thank you enough for giving us the opportunity to do business with you! We're so glad that Shayne has been able to take such great care of you, he's a fabulous guy to work with! We couldn't be happier to hear that your vehicle has been treating you well. Feel free to contact us anytime we can assist you with anything in the future! We look forward to seeing you in for those free oil changes!

4.5

Perfect for this out-of-town buyer

I worked with Joe in the used car department, and he was great. I found a vehicle on their website, but live about two hours away from them. Joe provided photos, safety check details, and when I was ready to visit the dealer, he made sure the vehicle was ready and waiting for me to look at and test drive. Ed in the finance dept. was also excellent. We worked with him over the phone before our visit, and once I decided to buy the vehicle, the remaining process went quickly and without issue. Sign a few papers, drive home in a new truck! I'd recommend both of them.

Dealer response

RT, we can't thank you enough for giving us the opportunity to do business with you. Two hours is definitely a far drive, we're very happy that Joe was able to help communicate everything so well before you got here. We can't thank you enough RT! We hope you love that gorgeous new truck. Please feel free to call us anytime you need us even though you're a few hours away.