Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC

Sunday Closed Closed
New (740) 990-8287 (740) 990-8287
Used (740) 990-8288 (740) 990-8288
Service (740) 513-2566 (740) 513-2566

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Pleasantly Pleased

What a pleasure it was dealing with Mr John Fabish today. We went to the dealership knowing what we wanted and the price we were able to pay. He did not disappoint. We left in a beautiful new red Equinox and a smile on our face. We will recommend Chesrown to our friends and family and intend to return when we are in the market for our next new car or truck.

Dealer response

Wow! Thank you, Cheryl & Tom, for the fabulous review! We are so glad that you're satisfied with that gorgeous Equinox! John is the best of the best, we are so glad he was able to take great care of you. Thanks again for the business! Please feel free to reach out to us anytime we can assist you in the future.

A very satisfied customer!!

Ive always been a Chevy man from the time my Uncle starting me driving his 1937 Chevy pickup.at the ripe ole age of 8. He used it on the farm for all of his farm duties. I ownd a 1995 Tahoe that was absolutely showroom at the year of 2006.My grandson liked it so I told him when he was at the age of 5 that if he played his cards right that I would give it to him when he was of age. So when he turned 17 I gave it to him. I wanted to try the new Colorado out for a test drive and the results were I had to own this creature1! Joe , Andy and Mara had done a fantastic job of working with me and was very patient with my situation to make everything come together for my retirement vehicle. Thank you and a hopefull success to your future!...Sincerely,Joe Held

When the car you want won't start...

I have purchased 40-50 Vehicles over my years. Never did I have more fun than I did yesterday dealing with Jim Thompson. From not being able to find the color we wanted on the primary lot, to my wife falling out of the courtesy vehicle that shuttled us to the secondary lot, to finding the right color, but it was not going to start.... (Even new cars can have a bad battery) to catching 2 fingers, to buying a car, to leaving half the paperwork behind and going back for it... in the end, it was a fantastic experience and we all had a great day. Yes I would go back in a second to buy another vehicle, yes I would use the internet to shop them, and yes when you have a issue or 2, always blame the internet salesman...why you may ask??? It was Jason's fault... I never did meet him...LOL

Dealer response

James, thank you for leaving such a fabulous & humorous review. It sounds like you just had another normal day at the car store... (just kidding) :) That is definitely quite the series of events. We're so glad that Jim was able to create fun of it and turn it into such a good experience. We can't thank you and your wife enough for the opportunity to do business, James! Please feel free to reach out to us or Jim in the future if you ever need anything & please feel free to blame it on Jason whenever you buy a car again!

It's the people...

Jim Thompson is the only reason we come from Marysville. He is friendly and helpful in addressing our situation whenever we talk to him. And we have come to like John Fabish too.

Found my perfect match!

I have used Chesrown to purchase my last two cars and they have always shown me outstanding customer service. They have listened to my wants and needs as well as my budget. Each time they have managed to make it possible for me to have exactly what I am looking for!

Debbie's Acadia

Very friendly, customer oreinted staff made our buying experience enjoyable. I will recommend to my friends and family to visit Chesrown when planning the purchase of a new vehicle.

Great car buying experience

My company has bought a vehicle from Chesrown and now I bought a personal vehicle. Always a great experience. Working with Joe Meyer was a pleasure

Always a great experience

My husband and I have purchased several cars from Joe over the past few years, and each time it's always a great experience. Joe is very thorough, knowledgeable and most of all patient. I was having a rough time deciding what I wanted. Joe hung in there with me and I really appreciate that. I would always recommend Joe and the whole Chesrown team to all my family and friends.

New car purchase

Dealership went over and beyond to get me this car with the terms and rates I needed to purchase. Very good experience with this dealership and staff

It's what every customer seeks from a dealer

A excellent experience that we was looking for. We didn't have the best experience with the used car team, but I thought I would give Chesrown another try. Thanks for all your great service. We appreciate it