(4.7) 993 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

993 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura Columbus from DealerRater.com
  • Great used car purchase experience

Friendly helpful salesperson ( Andrew Bine) was very professional. He was patient while helping me find a vehicle to meet my needs and to get it fin...anced under the terms I needed. Highly recommend both Andrew and Acura of Columbus

Thanks for the review! Glad Andrew could help and thanks for working with us. We all appreciate it. - John Connelly Owner/Acura Columbus

• Friendly/quick to greet and address how they could help.

As soon as I walked in I was greeted in a friendly manner and asked how I could be helped. While waiting for my service, other employees saw me waiti...ng and made sure I had been helped.

• 1/15/18 Acura TSX 2011

I feel pretty good about what my car actually needed -vs- what somebody wants to sell me on. This dealership ensures me of that and wants my returnin...g business, so honesty is the best policy.

Acura Columbus

Thanks for giving us the chance to work on your TSX. Hopefully we can continue to try to help. Thanks, John Connelly Owner/Acura Columbus

• Great customer service

I experienced great communication and customer service through-out the encounter. The team was transparent and easy to work with. Every interaction ...is with comfort and clarity in mind.

Acura Columbus

Fantastic! Thanks Kristina. I really like to hear about great communication, transparency and making things easy. That is what we strive for every ...day. Thanks, John Connelly Owner/Acura Columbus

• Professional, courteous staff

Estimated time for service was slightly under estimated, but I had been given a loaner so it caused no problems. Service of new tires, alignment, an...d fixing the viser on the driver's side was completed as requested. Always find all staff there helpful, friendly and very knowledgeable making the appointments a pleasant experience.

Acura Columbus

Friendly, helpful and knowledgable is what we want! Thanks for giving us the opportunity. - John Connelly Owner/Acura Columbus

• Outstanding Experience

As usual, my service experience was outstanding! And this is how it always is. The outstanding service is the reason we continue to use Acura Columbus... to service our TLX.

Acura Columbus

Thanks! I am glad Jami could help. Have a great week and stay warm! - John Connelly Owner/Acura Columbus

• Outstanding Staff and Experience

This dealership has a sales, finance, and service staff that exemplifies professionalism and courteous consideration. The pricing is more than compet...itive. Please visit this dealer if you're searching for a dealer that provides exceptional customer service and follows up months after the purchase with hand written notes, a tin of cookies for appreciation, a gift from Acura that is an extra phone battery charger, and consistent, high quality service. The dealership atmosphere is casual and sales staff are there for a resource only. I have purchased 3 cars from this dealership and my mother drove 2 1/2 hours to purchase from this dealership as well. After owning Mercedes Benz, BMW, and Cadillac brands, the quality of Acura automobiles in addition to the purchase and service experience at Acura Columbus will keep us purchasing from this outstanding, best in class dealership.

Acura Columbus

Wow! Awesome! Thank you very much!! Greatly appreciated. - John Connelly Owner/Acura Columbus

• had a great experience purchasing a new car.

Me and my girl friend went to purchase a car and had an excellent experience. i received very great customer service from Francesco Gregory, sales age...nt. He helped by answering any questions we had. He and the Acura staff made us feel very welcomed. Friendly environment. We would recommend Acura to anyone looking for a great car at a great price!

Acura Columbus

I am very happy that Francesco was able to help and that all went well. Thanks for giving us the opportunity! - John Connelly Owner/Acura Columbus

• Wonderful experience!!!

It was a great experience working with Dwanyne on getting my dream car MDX. He was very knowledgeable and patient with me as I asked questions and mad...e my decision. Great hospitality all the way through. He was very professional at the same time took care my needs in a car I was looking for. I definitely look forward to doing more business with them in the near future and also definitely recommend anyone looking to buy a car!!!!

Acura Columbus

Thanks Praveen! I am glad that Dwayne could help. We look forward to doing more business with you also! - John Connelly Owner/Acura Columbus

• Service

Zach Zeune and Todd Skidmore provided professional and speedy service and my car was done within an hour. Todd explained what was done and what may be... needed with the next service. I never think twice about bringing my car to Acura for service because they are honest, considerate and perform only the services which are necessary.

Acura Columbus

Your nice note made my day. We do try our best and Todd and Zach are both great gentlemen. I am glad all went well and thank you for the opportunity.... - John Connelly Owner/Acura Columbus

4340 W Dublin Granville Rd Dublin, OH 43017