Average based on 202 reviews
  • Great experience with salesperson, Jim Jarvis

Great new facility. Seventh vehicle purchased from Jim Jarvis by our immediate family. He is courteous, friendly, knowledgeable.

Hi Don! That's great! Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to continuing to be your hometown dealer!

• Jason Was Great

Jason was amazing and I would recommend working with him if you go to Fredericktown Chevrolet

• GREAT DEALERSHIP

Salesman Jim Jarvis is the best, he gets the sales process easy on the buyer!

Salesman Jim Jarvis is the best, he gets the sales process easy on the buyer!

• Summer deals with wonderful customer care!

This Freddytown team has great customerely service. Thank you Mike Fawcett and Associates for listening and providing a car that matches my needs, wants and dreams.

• Ryan Merz is great

Excellent buying experience. Ryan and everyone there is always ready to help and goes above and beyond. Thanks Ryan!!!!!!!

• love my truck

Well.... I had to say goodbye to my beautiful red truck, named Ruby. It was totaled from the wreck. I loved that truck...would of had it, for at least another year. I will miss it..but she was 13 years old ¿ So, I would like to introduce you to Miss Bessie (don't ask me why, Parker wanted to name it Bessie..lol) So, Bessie it is. She is a beauty for sure. Going to take me some time to get to know her, but she's treating me good so far. I can't even begin to thank Fredericktown Chevrolet for all they did for me. Easy as pie.Michael Fawcettt you are the bomb diggity. Go see him, if you are in the market to buy, or lease a new vehicle. Best experience I have ever had at a car dealership!!!!

• love my truck

• 2016 Cruze

Ryan is a very professional, and personable salesman. It was a very easy sale for He and I. Conversation was great, and Ryan was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. I would recommend him to anybody. This is the second vehicle I have bought from Fredericktown Chevrolet best dealership I have ever dealt with. Thanks Ryan Rensing for a pleasurable purchase!

• Equinoxes purchase

We are extremely happy with both the sales and service at Fredy Chevy. We just made our second vehicle purchase. Go see Jim Jarvis!!

• Great customer service No pressure Friendly staff

I heard about this dealership from some coworkers. After visiting, I found that everyone I spoke with was very friendly. After working with Joe M. I decided to purchase a new car here. Joe M. was great to work with! I've also heard great things about their service dept, however, I have yet to experience it.