• Great experience with salesperson, Jim Jarvis

Great new facility. Seventh vehicle purchased from Jim Jarvis by our immediate family. He is courteous, friendly, knowledgeable.

Hi Don! That's great! Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to continuing to be your hometown dealer!

• Thank you Jason.

I was searching for a Jeep and stumbled across one here by accident. Jason Seitz was my sales consultant and was great to work with. He was never pushy or tried to sway me into a Chevy. The whole process made super easy. They even did a little work I requested while I was finishing paperwork so I wouldn't be there all day. Overall it was a great experience and I encourage others to keep them in mind even if you're like me and not a big GM fan. They'll work just as hard for you whether it's a new Vette or used jeep.

• Jim's the Man

When you go into Fredricktown Chevrolet ask for Jim Jarvis he will treat you right. He quickly found the truck I wanted and the transaction was smooth. The whole team is great and I highly recommend them. I am one satisfied customer and you can be one too.

• Buying from Fredericktown Chevrolet

We have purchased several cars from this dealership throughout the years. The last few have been through Jim Jarvis. He is always willing to answer our questions regarding the vehicle, the incentives and financing options. Additionally he puts up with us "badgering" him to try to get a better deal. The process is not at all intimidating and he never is pushy. The service facility is also always willing to help and make any service issues easier to deal with. I would and have recommended Fredericktown Chevrolet.

• Douglas Brenneman

As I told John Walsh the other day it is always a joy to shop for a new car at Fredericktown Chevrolet. The first time I went there several years ago I met Jim Jarvis, and we hit it off immediately. I have purchased either 5 or 6 new cars from him and one new pickup. Wouldn't think of dealing with anyone else or any other dealer. I have been completely happy with all vehicles and the service I receive. Jim always takes the time to explain everything, and Mr.Walsh always has time for you.

• Great sales (no surprise there)

Overall, sales process was as painless as it can be dishing out that kind of money. I dealt with Jason Seitz and felt the deal was exceptional (they made some money, and I saved some). The problem was the service. After the dealer allowed me an extended test drive, I took it home and gave it a good once over. In my review of the vehicle I found a handful of things I wanted taken care of before purchasing it. One of them was a simple air filter that was way past due to be changed, not by miliage but by condition. (They show you that one-hundred something point inspection and guess they forgot to include the air filter) I took the vehicle back on a Saturday and pointed out the things I found, the service manager agreed that all were warranty items and they had more than ample amount of time to order the parts. (GM is paying for them) for the upcoming workweek. **not claiming expertise but I have worked as an auto tech, even went to GM's training for an extent. The service dept. did not order until that fallowing Monday causing me to wait a week until I could pick up the vehicle. They DID allow me the use of the vehicle I traded in for that time. I look at it another way. I am paying for something that I cannot drive. All of the issues should have been taken care of under the dealer’s reconditioning costs, well before the vehicle hit the lot. Since I purchased the vehicle, the dealer did not have to sink the money into it and could claim it under warranty work. Putting that aside, they did the warranty work. I now have a new problem and after looking into it, there is a TSB that they did not do. The issue does coincide with one of the warranty issues, therefore they should have searched GM’s database and fixed it completely. After the waiting the service dept. pinned on GM and my frustration, I told them what would make me happy. In the end, no one at the dealership has the FORTITUDE to make a decision to make a customer happy. The sales manager claims it is a service thing, service manager claims it is a sales thing. I would only recomend this dealer to a friend for looking at pricing to use as leverage at another dealer.

• 2017 Cruze - Best Online Car Shopping Experience

Jamie Kinley is the best online sales person I have ever dealt with. She paid attention to the details I was asking for in a car instead of just trying to get me in the door or on the phone. I tried SEVERAL online sites and Fredericktown Chevrolet is the only one that took the time to connect me with the car and price I was looking for. All of the other dealers just sent me back their current car inventory with no follow up. I would like to thank Seth and Robin for all their help once we came in to purchase our 2017 Cruze. We had a great car buying experience, and everyone at Fredericktown Chevrolet helped make the process go very smoothly for us.

I had a very wonderful experience and I am very happy with the end result. My car looks great and is running smoothly. The shape my car was in when i brought it in was not very good, the deer i had hit had made my car look bad. Fredericktown chevy had made my car look like it was new again. Thank you guys I will definitely be bringing my service to you guys.

• Jason Was Great

Jason was amazing and I would recommend working with him if you go to Fredericktown Chevrolet

• GREAT DEALERSHIP

Salesman Jim Jarvis is the best, he gets the sales process easy on the buyer!

Salesman Jim Jarvis is the best, he gets the sales process easy on the buyer!