Coughlin Johnstown

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 46 reviews

• April 30, 2014

I've purchased several from this dealership and continue to go because it's extremely easy and a trustworthy place. I've also used their service depar...tment a few times. They are thorough and quick with the repairs. I work with salesman Jeff Cavendish for every purchase as I know he will get the best deal for me and is honest about every detail. Every purchase has been extremely easy and fast. I definitely recommend this dealership and this salesman.

June 4, 2018

Tim was patient, diligent and kind. It took us a while to decide; in the end Coughlin (specifically Tim) made it happen to our satisfaction.

We are happy to hear about your positive experience, Dog. We look forward to dealing with you in the future!

May 24, 2018

After a week long sit and wait for my local dealer to attempt to find the truck I wanted. Dave at Coughlin Ford states they had my truck in stock. Dro...ve down on a Saturday after a brief negotiation on prices and trades. Drove out of there in my new F350 in 2.5 hrs. There were no high pressure sales, very fair and transparent with their prices. Would recommend to anyone. Thank You Coughlin Ford.

Thank you, Darrell! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

April 3, 2018

After searching for almost a year, the perfect truck became available. From the very first (of many) questions that were asked, the prompt responses a...nd professionalism demonstrated by Jeff Cavendish at Coughlin Ford in Ohio made the long distance buying process sooo much easier. He kept us completely in the loop and made sure the t's were crossed and i's dotted when it came to the paperwork end of the deal. He reassured us when the transporting became a mess and worked with us to get it delivered. It was nice doing business.

Gina - thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review. We value the words of our customers so much and appreciate this. We look forward to d...oing business in the future!

April 3, 2018

All the service personnel were extremely helpful. I feel that my vehicle received the very best service available anywhere. I bought it there and cont...inue to take it there for service. They tell you how long it takes to service the auto and I know it will be about the exact time. I also enjoy visiting with Jeff Cavendish while I wait.

March 26, 2018

Salesman was only person who really seem to care everyone had a chip on there shoulder attitude like i was inconveniencing them to be there..Had probl...ems with brand new used car i bought because of there service department and had to drive up therefor anyone in service to talk to me.

January 8, 2018

Shawn did a great job of getting me the best deal and along with making sure it was a fast process. I am looking forward to working with this dealer... again.

Hey Ron! We look forward to working with you again as well! Shawn is great, and we are oh so lucky to have him as a member of our team! We'll see you ...soon. Happy New Year!

January 6, 2018

Found a truck I liked on-line and began a dialogue with Jake, my salesman. He was fantastic to work with a we quickly closed on a price I found accept...able. He had the truck brought to my home, since I lived 90 miles away. I was able to evaluate the truck and even sent it back for some minor fixes. Everything was handled professionally and courteously. The truck was redelivered a couple days later. The delivery drivers were even great - true ambassadors for this dealership Could not be happier with the experience, would look to buy from them again

Mick3411 - Thank you so much for this review! We are so happy that Jake at Coughlin Ford of Johnstown was able to put you in the vehicle of your dream...s! We can't wait to continue working with you in the future as we move forward through the New Year!

October 16, 2017

My Ford was taken in on time, the work done professionally, and personal contact more than once. Makes me feel like a customer, friend, and not just a... number. Very happy with you.

February 27, 2017

This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased from Coughlin. Each time Jeff Cavendish has been great to work with, going the extra mile to make sure we ha...ppy with our deal. This time he arranged for us to pick up our vehicle in Chillicothe rather than driving the full distance to Johnstown. Paperwork was prepared in advance and we probably weren't at the dealership over 15 minutes and much of that was making small talk with the people who delivered the vehicle. We recommend Coughlin to anyone who we know that is looking to buy a new vehicle. I have to trade my work vehicle every 3 years. There is no question in my mind as to where I will be shopping for my next new vehicle. Keep up the good work.