• New Truck Purchase

Just bought a new Chevy SIlverado 2500 from DeCosky's. Experience was great, staff was great, visit was great. The team at DeCosky's is top notch and they gained a life long customer. I will continue to visit the dealership anytime I am looking for a new vehicle.

We appreciate that greatly, Scott! We are elated that you got to go home with such a nice truck! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we are looking forward to working with you again in the future!

• Great Buying Experience! Stress-Free and easy!

I purchased a car from Bill Jones. Super nice guy and a very comfortable buying experience. Got a great deal on a gently used Porsche Boxster S.

Thank you, Corey! We know that this Porsche has found a great home! We greatly appreciate your business and the opportunity to work with you!

• Valuable Lesson Learned

I found the exact SUV I was looking for and had to travel 3 hours to this dealership. I got the impression over the phone that I was dealing with a fair and honest organization. Unfortunately when I arrived at the dealership, the terms of the deal we agreed to over the phone had changed. The finance rate went up (even though I gave them all the info over the phone to get me approved) and the final monthly payment didn't included the taxes (even though I made it clear where I wanted my payments out the door including taxes). Unfortunately for me, I traveled far and really liked the vehicle but I should have had them put the plates back on my vehicle and left. Very disappointed in how this all went.

We are very happy that you found the exact vehicle you wanted with us. Under no circumstance would we change an interest rate. The banks determine the interest rates based upon your qualification. As far as out-of-state taxes go, we always disclose what we can collect and what we cannot. Pennsylvania is a state that we cannot collect taxes for. We apologize for the confusion. We always try to make all info readily available to our customers.

• Top-Notch Salesman!

It was a great overall experience. Thank you, guys!

It was a great overall experience. Thank you, guys!

Thank you, Obie! It was a great and thorough experience going to work for you. We would definitely do it all again! We hope 2017 holds great things for you and your business. Thank you again for opportunity to earn your business!

• Terry mad everything great

Need a used car? See Terry Franz. Thanks to Terry!

Thank you, Steve! It was fun having you in here for a visit. Let us know if you need anything!

Need a used car? See Terry Franz. Thanks to Terry!

• Andrew was great to work with

Great buying experience. Both, Nick and Andrew, were very helpful and friendly.

Great buying experience. Both, Nick and Andrew, were very helpful and friendly.

Thank you, Lorie! We were absolutely elated that we could go to work for you and earn your business. Thank you again for allowing us that opportunity! Have a Happy New Year!

• Great Service

Wonderful experience. Very fast service. Thanks again!

Wonderful experience. Very fast service. Thanks again!

Thank you, Art! We greatly appreciate your feedback as well as your business! It was an absolute pleasure to have you in our store. Have a fantastic Holiday Season!

• Go in and ask for Bill Jones! He's the greatest!

They were very fair on my trade value and did everything they said they would. People were very nice and knowledgeable. I would purchase here again.

Thank you, Craig! Bill is pretty great. We greatly appreciate the in-depth feedback as well as your business. We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

• Dodge Charger

The service was good! Thanks again to Terry and DeCosky.

Thank you, Josh! It was a pleasure to meet with you and your family! Come see us again in the future!

The service was good! Thanks again to Terry and DeCosky.

• Chevy Sonic

Very satisified with the product, salesperson, and all the staff at Decosky.

Thank you, Kathy! We enjoyed having you and your sister in for a visit! We greatly appreciate your business!

Very satisified with the product, salesperson, and all the staff at Decosky.