Hugh White Chevrolet

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 41 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Awesome Customer Service. Great people!
    August 5, 2013

After a few bad experiences at other car dealerships, I was so pleased to find this place! Although it was a 50min drive, it was well worth it. The pe...ople here are great! We worked with Mike & Emily. They were awesome! Very friendly & were able to work with us. We were there for most of the day, and can honestly say, there wasn't a dull moment. Mike was entertaining and went out of his way to make sure I was driving away with the perfect vehicle. I highly recommend Taylor Dealership Lancaster! Best experience buying a car. Thanks Guys!

Awesome dealer and very transparent
    January 30, 2018

I shopped around several other dealers honda, toyota, etc. before stopping at a Taylor/Nissan dealership and I can honestly say that they're sales tea...m ( Mike Vidmar) was awesome. They were completely honest with me about what my payments would be giving me a ball park number that was only off by a few dollars even before checking my credit. Getting approved was extremely easy. I am extremely impressed with their service and friendliness. I will definitely be going back any time I purchase a new vehicle.

Excellent customer service!
    January 17, 2018

Cliff made buying my car easy and effortless. He made himself available for questions or concerns at anytime. He was prepared for my appointment so it... was not an all day process like other dealerships. The Taylor team made me a loyal customer.

Emily Ferrando 2012 Traverse
    January 15, 2018

Facility was very clean. Every faculty member was helpful and pleasant. The buying process was painless! We would highly recommend this dealership. bi...ll matson has treated us well for many years.

Totally Disappointed
    January 13, 2018

After talking with a salesman for 4 days and locking in a time for a test drive and a price I headed for the dealership 2 hours away with my son besid...e me to purchase him a vehicle. When we left our house I text the salesman to let him know that we were on our way and we would be arriving at said time. 30 minutes away from the dealership the salesman text back and notified me that another salesman was in the process of selling the vehicle that I was going to potentially purchase and then sent another text to notify me the vehicle was sold but come on up and we will find something else. Arrived at the dealer and watched the vehicle drive off the lot. At this point I ask what are you going to do and then ask to speak with the sales manager. I was informed that we could not turn back time and was there anything else I would be interested in. Not at this point. So now I get to tell my son that he would not be getting his vehicle that he had his heart set on and explain to him why ! They even sold the vehicle $300 less than what I was going to pay. No offer to pay for my gas, a very cold apology and of course they were glad to get me out. I have waited a couple days before posting this just to see if I would get a call from the salesman or the manager but here is the post of my experience here. I have managed retail for 20 years and know good service and bad service but this by far was the most unprofessional service that I have encountered. Customer service is about going above and beyond expectations to make a happy experience and a customer for life... If you choose to do business here I hope they have used this as a training tool and give you better service.

Nissan dealership
    January 8, 2018

Had the pleasure of dealing with Dan and Sonny. Both guys were great and very knowledgeable. They were also the most honest individuals I’ve ever met.... Even after a screw up on their end they honered the price that they quoted me. I’ll be a life long customer of Taylor’s.

Reps will work with you.
    October 14, 2017

The reps will work with you to find the car you want. They did not rush the process and communication was great and not annoying,

exceeded expectations
    March 30, 2017

Loved working with Cliff and Billy. Best experience I have had buying a car. I cannot wait to buy another one from them.

Love my car, love the service and Cliff was great!
    February 28, 2017

Would definitely recommend this place to my friends and will most definitely keep them in mind for all future purchases! They have a nice facility and... a great selection. Customer service was top-notch!

service
    January 23, 2017

Very nice people to help out, it is a very comfortable environment and there are many nice accommodations available. Friendly staff and a nice visit.

Hugh White Chevrolet