Taylor Dealerships-Lancaster

4.0
  • Awesome Customer Service. Great people!

After a few bad experiences at other car dealerships, I was so pleased to find this place! Although it was a 50min drive, it was well worth it. The people here are great! We worked with Mike & Emily. They were awesome! Very friendly & were able to work with us. We were there for most of the day, and can honestly say, there wasn't a dull moment. Mike was entertaining and went out of his way to make sure I was driving away with the perfect vehicle. I highly recommend Taylor Dealership Lancaster! Best experience buying a car. Thanks Guys!

• Reps will work with you.

The reps will work with you to find the car you want. They did not rush the process and communication was great and not annoying,

• exceeded expectations

Loved working with Cliff and Billy. Best experience I have had buying a car. I cannot wait to buy another one from them.

• Love my car, love the service and Cliff was great!

Would definitely recommend this place to my friends and will most definitely keep them in mind for all future purchases! They have a nice facility and a great selection. Customer service was top-notch!

• service

Very nice people to help out, it is a very comfortable environment and there are many nice accommodations available. Friendly staff and a nice visit.

• service

service at Taylor Chev. today was fast and curtious waiting area was comfortable from beginning to end everybody i dealt with was knowledgeable and I would recommend buying a car from them or recommend them for service

• Service

the service was very good and I appreciated IT. I look forward to coming back.

the service was very good and I appreciated IT. I look forward to coming back.

• recall on the ignition

The service was great. I missed my original appiontment and they had no problem reschedaling.

• Oil Change

I felt welcome as soon as I walked in. The staff was friendly and even walked me to my car. Very Friendly.

• Terrible customer service from the sales manager

We had purchased a car and 1 hour before I was supposed to sign for it they let us know they sold it to someone else