• Exceeds expectations

I was looking for a very specific truck. I found one at this dealership. I live 500 miles away so I had to trust their description and photos and we agreed on a price. When I arrived to get the truck it did not meet my expectations but it actually exceeded them. The truck was in even better condition then Tracy had described it. They also send a driver to pick me up at the airport which is one hour each way. The driver refused to take a tip and told me this is just how they do business. I could not be happier with the truck. It ran like new and everything works which is unusual for a 12 year old vehicle. The actual sale could not have gone smoother. Even if they are a bit out of the way I would recommend then more than any other dealership I have ever dealt with. This is a true small town dealership that puts service first. There are very few of these left. Ask for Tracy and you will not be disappointed

• Excellent Customer Service

We were from out of town and had problems with our truck. we could tell they were very busy, but Tony took the time to get us in and evaluate the issue. After testing, found out 'check light' had gone off but no repairs needed. They would not take any money for their time - very impressed!