Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

403 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 10, 2019

I would recommend their business to anyone in the market for a used car. They have a friendly staff and their customer service in on point. I drove approximately... two hours to buy a car there. Two thumbs up.

Thank you for choosing Byers Chevrolet, we greatly appreciate your review and support!

May 1, 2019

I had a great experience with my salesman Gabe he is very calm, knowledgeable, patient and just a very nice person. I have never felt as comfortable talking... to a car salesman before I met Gabe. Phil was our financial guy that got us all the paperwork and he did an excellent job explaining things to us and never once pressured us into buying anything. If you are looking to buy I would definitely talk to these guys.

Thank you for choosing Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we are pleased to hear we could deliver an excellent experience for you!

• October 7, 2018

Tony was an excellent and very friendly salesman who was very intelligent and knows his job. He worked with me patiently and got me a wonderful car and... deal! He is highly recommended from me��

Thank you for choosing Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! We are pleased to hear we could deliver an excellent experience for you!

March 27, 2019

Best dealership in columbus will return again when needed. Hopefully to purchase a new auto. Love the helpfulness and knowledge of all employees front/back....

Thank you for choosing Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we greatly appreciate your review and support!

March 7, 2019

Tony Waderker was patient and took the time to get to know me and the circumstances I was in. He was determined to find me a safe, reliable, and affordable... vehicle. Byers was the first dealership we visited and the last because of Tony's expertise and non-pushy determination to get me what I needed. He was knowledgeable and explained every single part of the process. It was like we were only people important to him that day. Thank you Tony for a superior car buying experience.

February 18, 2019

The sales representative, Tony, was great. There was no pressure to deal, but was truly willing to work with us and our budget. It was the most comfortable... car buying experience we had. Thank you Tony! My credit union gave the dealership great marks as well.

February 7, 2019

Service was great highly recommend couldn’t ask for a better service and salesman’s. The process went as smoothly as you could ask for. Thanks you

January 27, 2019

The overall experience at byers is awesome, they really make you feel comfortable. From the salesperson to gm or the finance manager, they help you to... understand , that they are their for you. They take their time, and will answer all your questions and concerns. They are even their for you after your purchase , with top notch service. Best car buying experience ever, i was well pleased.

January 12, 2019

Friendly people , good selection of trucks . They made buying my truck easy from being ready for the test drive answering questions showing me a car-fax... and repairs they made helping me with the price I could afford and the financing . Lastly explanations of the financing and service contracts available . The hole team did a great job for me !

Thank you for choosing Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we are pleased to hear we could provide an excellent experience for you! We greatly appreciate y...our review and support!

December 22, 2018

I experienced my first car accident which resulted in a total loss of my car. There were a lot of unknowns about my situation and the staff was always... on my side and worked with me. My sales consultant was Tony Waderker, and even though it was a bad situation of having to look for a new car after an accident, he gave me the best service I could ask for. The entire dealership helped create the best outcome for me. They were personable and went above and beyond for me. I am thankful for the experience I had and very excited for my future car and furthering working with them. Highly recommend.