Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 372 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 10, 2018

Phil was so helpful in the buying process. I think he's what a car salesman should be - courteous, helpful, nice, yet savvy with the business. Couldn'...t be more satisfied!

Thank you for choosing Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we are happy to hear we could provide an excellent experience for you!

April 16, 2018

My engine in my old car was dying and so I went in to Byers to see about getting another car. Tony Waderker was the sales specialist who helped me out.... He did an excellent job listening to what I was in need of and helping me find a car that would give me what I was looking for. I appreciate that he didn't try to force something expensive on me. He was definitely focused on his customer and providing the best service possible. I would definitely recommend him.

April 2, 2018

I had a good experience at Byers. When the car I wanted (in the showroom) was sold before I made up my mind, the salesman, Grant Schick, offered to fi...nd me another just like it. And he did. But before I could go see him about it, a family member found another I liked better at a different dealership. I told Grant, and he got me THAT one! And the terms and fees, and all that jazz weren't laid out to trick me. The warranties and whatnot were explained well, and low-pressure. All-in-all, for my first brand-new car purchase (and only third in three decades from a dealer) went very well, with scarcely a complaint. Beyond all that, I love my new Jeep!

March 12, 2018

I had poor credit and Buyers got me approved. Jeff Henley was awesome and helped so much. I would definitely recommend Buyers to friends and family wh...o are looking for their next car.

March 9, 2018

Salesman, Jerome Wilson, made the process less stressful. He was upfront, easy going and not pushy. I felt comfortable asking a multitude of questio...ns to ensure I was receiving the best deal possible. He was patient and answered all questions.

March 4, 2018

Huge thank you to Connor Woodford and the rest of the staff at Byers! Went in on a Saturday morning to look at a new car and after a looong day, thank...s to the process of trading in a leased vehicle, I got to drive off the lot in a brand new Jeep Compass! Connor was the perfect salesman, not too pushy, and willing to put in a lot of time and effort to get me the best deal on something I would love and could afford. Can’t thank y’all enough and it wasn’t great working with these guys!

February 24, 2018

Can't say enough good about Jeff Parker and Andy Peabody! These two gentlemen are not only excellent at what they do, they are outstanding men as well...! I have been in sales (automotive and RV) for most of my career and they exemplify what it means to serve customers. Fantastic buying experience with my "new" 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Look no further than Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for a pre-owned vehicle!

February 23, 2018

I was greeted as soon as I pulled onto the lot with courtesy and respect. JEFF WAS VERY WELCOMING AND HIS APPROACH WAS WARMING. The overall dealership... was very neat and clean and the staff was always reassuring to make sure that I was comfortable. I would refer friends and family!!!

February 19, 2018

I had poor credit but Byers got me approved for a very nice car they are a top notch dealership with a very good staff

February 17, 2018

If you are looking for great customer service, a knowledagble sales specialist and an easy buying process. Please ask for Andy Peabody. My mom, broth...er and I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Peabody today and he was GREAT!! Very knowledgeable about the vehicle my mom was interested in. Very kind, and friendly.. I would highly recommend this dealership and please ask for Andy Peabody, you will not be disappointed. Thank you again Andy!!

Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM