New 888-435-0849 Dealer Website
Used 866-396-7988 Email Dealer
Service 888-245-9706

• Review for car purchase and service

We have bought more than a dozen vehicles at Hugh White over the past fifteen+ years. We trust this dealership - the buying experience is consistently professional and everything is explained, service is excellent and reasonably priced, and the facility is conveniently located.

• Splash guards installed

Kevin and Jason were wonderful. Both were very helpful.

Kevin and Jason were wonderful. Both were very helpful.

• Thanks!

Wonderful service! We especially appreciate the children's waiting area! The only improvement would be to lower the prices.

• Honda Pilot recall

Thank you Hugh White Honda for calling to tell me about the Honda recall and that my vehicle was involved. Thank you for getting my Pilot in at my earliest convenience! I was in and out in 45 minutes.

• Barb Sommers

Every one has always been very nice to me every time I have been there with a problem. I bought my car in 2009 brand new and any time I ever had any problems I got right in and out. I understand that sometimes things take a little longer to fix but they always gave me a guestimate as to when it would be done. so I am completely satisfied with everyone at Hugh White Honda. if I had the money I would buy a brand new one again but I barely have 80k miles on this one so I think I will keep it a few more years. Sincerely Barb Sommers

• Car Service

It was great service. I was told it would take an hour to hour and a half but they were done within in the hour. I was able to get a 10% coupon so service wasn't as much as I thought it would be. In that time they were able to also put the airbag recall in too. Customer service was great and waiting area was very relaxing.

• Review

The sale person was not pushy. Allowed me time to make my decision

The sale person was not pushy. Allowed me time to make my decision

• My honda experience

Very satisfied with the car I got from hugh white honda. Went in and got a car within 48 hours, great customer service!

• Awesome Dealership!

Hugh White did great work on my 1995 Honda del sol VTEC. Caught a rock in the radiator from a semi and they did a great job of replacing it for me. Also no-charged a couple of minor issues. When buying my new HRV, the sales consultant couldn't have done a better job. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and made me feel extremely comfortable on the test drive. Asked for a couple of extras at no charge and I got them! Am loving my new car and the folks at Hugh White.

• Service dept

Car completed in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.

Car completed in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.