1660 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota West from DealerRater.com
  • Amazing Service

i kept bugging my husband that I wanted to trade in my car for a Rav4 so he went in to Toyota West...thanks to Dave, Dean, and Herb, they got me in to the car I wanted color and all, with an affordable monthly payment!

• 20K service

Very pleasant..............................................................!

Very pleasant..............................................................!

• Excellent Dealership
    April 23, 2017

This was the first car I have purchased by myself. I had visited several other dealerships before Toyota West and most were more interested in making a sale versus wanting to help me pick a vehicle. I had done some research on the 2017 Corolla and decided that I want to test drive one. Matthew Swier was the sales rep that had approached me and proceeded to make a connection and show me the car instead of selling it to me. He was also able to find a Corolla to my liking! The whole process of test driving and purchasing the car felt very easy and relaxed. Matt Harris explained everything to me with the purchase. I enjoyed my experience at Toyota West and will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

• Service repair

Service was exceptional. Repairs were completed quicker than time estimate.

Billie, thank you for the wonderful review. We are thrilled to have met your highest standards during your visit to our service department.

Service was exceptional. Repairs were completed quicker than time estimate.

• Toyota West and Dean Mahalati

Can't say enough good about Toyota West and Dean. 1st class service and attention to detail. Always willing to help. The Sales Manager Nick is awesome as are the finance people. Highly recommended!

Anne, thank you for the wonderful review. We will pass your praise along to Nick and Dean. We are happy our team met your highest standards. We truly appreciate your recommendation.

• Great Experience!

Molly, thank you for the wonderful review. We are thrilled your car-buying experience from start to finish was exceptional.

From the internet chat, to the knowledgeable salesman, to the finance guys who ran all the numbers, everyone was very professional, helpful and very knowledgeable!!

• Great experience all around!!
    April 14, 2017

From my first contact via the live chat feature to the personable & knowledgable sales person, to the finance and numbers guys, everyone treated us wonderful!

• Servicing of Toyota 4 Runner

Brian (mechanic) and Jordan Wilson took great care of me with servicing my car.

Brian (mechanic) and Jordan Wilson took great care of me with servicing my car.

Mark, thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted to read Brian & Jordan met your highest standards. We will pass your praise along to our team.

• Service

Fast service, helpful staff and a clean waiting area.

Phillip, thank you for the exceptional review. We are thrilled to read our service team met your highest standards.

Fast service, helpful staff and a clean waiting area.

• Highly recommended!

From sales to service the hospitality has been outstanding. I haven't came across a person without a smile and someone willing to help make your experience exceptional! If your looking for a new or used car ask for Greg Hershey and when scheduling your routine maintenance ask for Ashley Pilkington she'll greet you with a smile and get you in and out as quickly as possible and with a 4 year old tagging along makes a big difference.

Krista, thank you for taking the time to praise our team and store. We are thrilled to read Greg and Ashley constantly make your visits top-notch. We will pass your praise along to them.