Lindsay Honda

101 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 3, 2019

Great customer service! Curtiss Paige I think his name was, is a man that gets you what you want— efficiently, and quickly. Good guy, great vehicle. 2019... Honda Civic lx

May 31, 2019

If you are considering the purchase of a new vehicle don't miss out on the Lindsey Honda experience... and specifically salesman, Curtiss Paige. My husband... and I have bought a lot of vehicles over the years. I didn't think I was ever going to get him to purchase anything but a Buick. Our experience with Curtiss Paige and Lindsey Honda changed his mind as Curtiss exceeded our expectations. And that is saying a lot!!! We checked other dealers/salesman before going to Lindsey, and that's not a bad idea for you, but don't buy from the other dealer until you check with Curtiss Paige at Lindsey Honda. The other dealerships/salesman were fine, but they didn't exceed our expectations... and isn't that what you want when buying a vehicle... someone who "exceeds expectations". Lindsey Honda will price match if you find the vehicle you want at a better price. Curtiss Paige is very professional and friendly. But most important, he is very knowledgeable regarding the vehicles he is selling. He asked questions so he clearly understood the features we wanted. Once we decided we wanted the Pilot model, Curtiss made sure we understood the differences between the trim packages... We felt absolutely zero pressure to do anything... I know there is time involved in vehicle shopping, but don't sell yourself short, check with Curtiss Paige at Lindsey Honda, before you buy.

• March 2, 2017

I tagged along with my 81-year-old father as he purchased a CR-V. Matt Staten in sales and Bina Trivedi in Finance did a great job. Matt took all the... time necessary to show Dad his options, and Bina reviewed the paperwork carefully. Dad is very happy with his CR-V! Lindsay Honda has many options for what you are looking for. Ask for Matt!

February 26, 2019

Slow service and Unknowlegale nickel and dimmers. That best describes there service department Went in for an oil change in the process advisor found... a nail in my front passenger tire, i give him credit for that. I brought my own oil to put in. I was told they couldn't use it. This has never been a problem before after a brief discussion I got them to agree to use it. Then Was told they would fix my tire for 30 bucks. I was hoping that having bought the vehicle from them a year earlier they could have done it as a courtesy. Indeed when i called 2 other local Honda dealers that day to inquire on price for the tire patch. The one dealership said he believed it should be covered under the warranty and if not he would plug it free of charge any how. The other dealership said they would have also repaired it free of charge. Lastly I was told it would be no more than an hour. It took an hour and a half. So This will be the last time i get my car serviced at Lindsay nor will i ever buy another car from them. I cant stand stingy nickel and dimmers.

January 17, 2019

I went into buy a used car. I bought a 2012 Ford Focus. I found out after driving it a few times that there was transmission problem. I look it up on google... and find that there’s a known Issue with the transmissions in these cars. In fact there’s was a class action lawsuit. Not only that,but there’s 4 recalls on the car. I was not told of any of this. I have no doubt they knew about this. Now I have to get all these recalls done and be without a car for god knows how long. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM!!!!

December 29, 2018

These people are something else. Good luck if you have a problem with your new car 10 miles after you drive off the lot! Mark Gregory... May the Lord be... with you!

December 28, 2018

Only dealership I visited not allowing me to keep quote generated from sales rep. Told I could write prices on back of business card. This of course leaves... themselves and other dealerships deniability in future negotiations. Although sales rep & manager were friendly this practice seemed a bit shady. I chose to do my business elsewhere.

November 30, 2018

We took ad with us. They honored it and did not pressure us to buy other services - just explained the other services to us. In and out in less than... 2 hours. They also gave us a great rate for 60 months. We would recommend.

October 30, 2018

I sent a inquire asking the price . I got come in we can talk . Such a nasty ! You Adams’s of your Price . FAT CHANCE I WILL BUY . NOT RECOMEND

October 13, 2018

BUYER BEWARE! The service department is full of unqualified and unprofessional individuals. I took my vehicle in for a fix and after spending $500 my car... was given a clean bill of health. Two days later, the same issue rises. This time, they say that the fix is $4,000. To add to it, other unrelated issues started popping up and they tried telling me that they are all linked to the initial issue. I firmly believe that because they didn't know what they were doing they messed up other things causing the additional issues. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS SERVICE DEPARTMENT. The personal who assisted me at the service center was Robert(Bob).