• Oil Change

Jeremy and his service department staff are always very kind and a pleasure to work with.

• Mathews Hyundai - Marion, Ohio

I purchased my car at Coughlin Hyundai and they were great. I live near Marion, Ohio, so Mathews is closer. I have been going there for going on 1 1/2 years for my oil changes. I normally schedule online and get in on my day off of work. I did this as normal, went online and scheduled for 11/14/16 at 10:00 am. I even received 2 email appointment notification/reminders that it was set for 11/14/16 at 10:00 am at the Mathews Hyundai Marion Ohio location. But, when I got there, the service person said they didn't have me down for an appointment and that the "only 2 slots online: 10 am and 2 pm were full". I said "well, I did it online, got reminder emails, etc". The one service man looked at the other and said "what do you want me to do?" and the other one said "well, I guess we will have to pull someone off of a job". I had also mentioned that I have been feeling and hearing a vibration on front passenger side and wanted them to look at it and possibly see if it's the wheel bearings. After alittle bit of time, the service person came to me and said they "shook the wheels" and they don't believe it is wheelbearings but that I needed a tire rotation and that the vibration I am hearing is "road noise". I said I just purchased the tires this past summer, about 4 or 5 months ago and that they shouldn't need rotated yet but go ahead and rotate. About 20 minutes or so later, the same service person came back and said "well, they drove your car and they did end up hearing/feeling that vibration and we think it needs an alignment and balancing, but we don't have time to that today". They did the oil change and "topped off my fluids" but didn't provide me with a print out of those items showing the "red, green, yellow" so I am taking their word for it and didn't rotate tires. They told me I'd have to schedule the alignment/balancing at a later date. I haven't been happy with the Hyundai purchase and this location just adds to my unhappiness. I will NEVER purchase another foreign car again, NEVER and will ONLY purchase GM vehicle.

• Executive Assistant

Very courteous service and quick turnaround time. Clean facilities. I also got my oil change for free. I only wish the service department was open on Saturdays. I live in Mount Gilead and work in Columbus. Love coming to this dealership vs. going to Columbus.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Debby. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Oldie But Goody

We did come to an understanding about the car. Drove it home. Got the title in a week and a nice note from the sales person.

• Helpful people

My need was car repair. They were very, very, nice and professional. I was impressed. Normal, approachable, helpful people. I was honestly and fairly treated. Could not have asked for more.