• Low oil

I always am pleased with the service I get from Thayer.

I always am pleased with the service I get from Thayer.

• Oil change

Quick and great over all customer service. I enjoyed the coffee and snacks while waiting.

• You are Family at Thayer!

If you are in need of a car, truck ECT or even service on your vehicle, you need to come to Thayer Chevrolet in Bowling Green. The excellent service starts when you walk in the door and continues long after the sale. The service department here is top notch when it comes to the customers safety and security. Cyndi, is caring, compassionate and thoughtful and a great asset to Thayer! She made me feel like I'm not just a customer, I'm part of the Thayer family.

• Cindy Gilmore

Very pleasant experience, everybody was helpful. Dealership was a little far, but your staff made the trip worth the drive.

• Owner

Very nice people. Explained everything thoroughly that needed to be done.

Very nice people. Explained everything thoroughly that needed to be done.

• Colorado purchase

Bought a Colorado via phone and internet. Was very easy to do

Bought a Colorado via phone and internet. Was very easy to do

• 2009 CHEV MALIBU

Excellent Customer service. I was very appreciative of the Car Dealer (Joe) and Finance Department (Josh); I got a great purchase at a great price! Thanks again for such an pleasurable shopping experience. Sincerely, Carla Neal 4193290360

• Service comment

Excellent service. Friendly staff. The person in charge was very friendly, and answer all my questions. My appointment was faster than I expected, and I am very satisfy with the service.

• Great experience with trading-in and buying new!

I was blown away by the personal and professional service that the associates gave me at Thayer Chevrolet! Now that my wife and I are parents, we had considered trading in our subcompact car, but were unsure of how much we would get in trade-in value. The staff at Thayer gave us all the information we needed, and walked us through the process. When it came time to fill out the paperwork, they made it super simple to make the upgrade to our new Trax - our new favorite ride! Thank you Trevor, Rachel, and Tony for all your help!

• Great experience!

Salesman was very friendly and all the staff was very helpful.

Salesman was very friendly and all the staff was very helpful.