Baumann Auto Group- Chevrolet, Buick, Chrysler, Dodge Jeep, RAM

4.4
  • Awesome Truck Buying Experience!!!!!!

I stopped in on a Saturday unannounced, RJ took the time out of his busy schedule to walk me through the process, find the right truck & he nailed it! Jerry appraised my trade and exceeded my expectations, Terry did a great job following up & Marty didnt stop until he found the perfect financing for me. These guys are a class act and exemplary in their duties! I cant say I would go any where else to buy a brand new vehicle.

• Superb

Excellent service, they even took time to explain all the gadgets in the vehicle.

• Went for one and bought two!

Tim Honaker was a pleasure to work with. Came in to buy a used car for my daughter and ended up with that and a brand new ZO6 Corvette. It was only possible due to Tim and Terry's work to set up a great deal and financing that fit my needs. RJ was also very helpful with all his Corvette knowledge as I took delivery of it. Both my daughter and I are very happy with our vehicles and the service we received.

• Chevrolet Tahoe sale from Baumann Chevrolet

We were in need of a vehicle capable of towing our boat and also carrying or two Golden Retrievers. We looked at the Enclave, but the towing was not enough. We then looked at a 4Runner and decided that would not work either. The Tahoe was a much larger vehicle, but once we sat in it, the sale was complete. Thanks for all of the help, Pat, Terry and Scott.

• Very friendly and no pushy salesman.

Our experience could not have been better. Our salesman Pat was very helpful and went above and beyond putting our family in the vehicle that we love. We will be return customers for many years!

• They have always looked out for our best interest

My parents bought cars there and had them serviced there, I have bought at least 2 brand new vehicles and several used from this dealership. They always take care of us, no matter what the problem and their normal vehicle maintenance is priced better than independent quick lube places.

• Fast Response

Andy Taylor contacted me right away, answered my questions and followed up a few times to see where I was at in the process of finding the right car.

• GREAT SERVICE TEAM

I had a great sales and service experience! Fast and friendly service team! Would highly recommend to family and friends!

• Poor Communication

I emailed numerous times about a vehicle (that's still for sale) well over a month ago. My email stated specific questions about the vehicle. I then received an automated response from a salesman that did not address any of my questions. I then emailed my questions back to the salesman who responded a week later. The salesman did not know the answers to my questions and stated he would get those answers. Im still waiting for that email back a month later. Very poor communication and that's why I'll look elsewhere.

• Pat Furlong

Over all feeling I was very impressed. He took his time. Gave me what I wanted for the trade in and got the car that I wanted.