Jim Schmidt Chevrolet Buick

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 25 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

March 4, 2018

Roberta Parkison was friendly and straight forward, she was helpful and informative. When the vehicle I was looking for was no longer available she h...elped me find just the right one for my family. She never once tried to sell me something I didn’t need. Shopping for a vehicle can be hard, other dealers made me feel rushed and uncomfortable. Roberta even went out of her way to show me how everything worked in the vehicle, even after we finalized the purchase, she also helped me set up my phone and voice controls.

We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Jim Schmidt Chevrolet Buick. Our team strives to deliver an excelle...nt experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! We hope to see you soon!

February 23, 2018

Go and talk with Terry Ayers! Super good technical and commercial experience!!!

Thiago, thank you so much for your positive comments about Terry and Jim Schmidt Chevrolet Buick!

January 12, 2018

Brian Bassett is one heck of an employee, he did a great job at telling me why the car does what it does. 100% great job

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your pos...itive experience. Have a great day!

August 13, 2017

Purchased a used 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD. Terry Ayers provides a very comfortable purchase experience. We agreed on a deal via e-mail and photos and tr...avelled 4 hours to pick up the truck. Very nice folks to work with. I would definitely buy from the Jim Schmidt dealership again.

Ron, thank you for writing this amazing review! We always appreciate customer feedback, and we are pleased to hear that Terry provided a comfortable p...urchasing experience. Congratulations on your new 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD. Please let us know if you have any questions. Best, Rudy Straley | rudys@jimschmidtchevy.com | 419.542.7731

August 8, 2017

I drove 4.5 hours to purchase my Chevy Silverado from Roberta at Jim Schmidt. She was awesome. Very nice, trustworthy and honest ! I have only had the... truck a week but so far so good!!! The long drive was worth it, because of the customer service and the price of the truck !

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback, Todd! It's fantastic to know Roberta helped make us worth the drive. If there's anything else we can he...lp you with in regard to your new vehicle, please let us know. Happy driving! Best, Rudy Straley | rudys@jimschmidtchevy.com | 419.542.7731

April 12, 2017

Good service usually. Flexible scheduling, very few problems. Modern facility. could offer Saturday hours to be more convenient at times.

John, thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. We feel our service department is what makes Jim Schmidt Chevrolet special. Reviews like your...s help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Regards, Ken Mills: ken@jimschmidtford.com

April 11, 2017

Jim Schmidts Chevrolet is located locally, about 8 miles from my home. The sales staff are pleasant. The mechanics are knowledgeable and the service w...as quick for my oil change.

Sam, we are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those effort...s and for leaving such an awesome review! Regards, Ken Mills: ken@jimschmidtford.com

February 27, 2017

A Very professional group of people. And was a Great buying experience.

Larry, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Jim Schmidt Chevrolet...! If there is anything else we can do for you, just give us a call! Regards, Rudy Straley /rudys@jimschmidtchevy.com / 419.542.7731

February 16, 2017

The work they performed to my vehicle was very good. The service was fast and the staff were pleasant to work with.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our service center, Jim. I'm glad to hear you found us pleasant, fast, and good. If there is... any automotive need we can help with in the future, don't hesitate in contacting us. Regards, Ken Mills: ken@jimschmidtford.com

January 23, 2017

I recently purchased a used Lexus from Chip and did the discussion and purchase over the phone. When the car was delivered, to my surprise it was bet...ter than described and I couldn't be happier. It is so nice that folks are still honest and truthful. Thank you so much for your help Chip along with the drivers and closeout group.

Thanks for your outstanding review, LexusJohn! I'm very happy to hear that Chip was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer servi...ce, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, Rudy Straley /rudys@jimschmidtchevy.com / 419.542.7731

Jim Schmidt Chevrolet Buick