Jim White Honda

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.

1.0

DO NOT buy from Jim White!!!

DO NOT buy a car from Jim White Honda!!! I had a warranty issue and my sales guy told me to contact the general manager about the issue. I received absolutely no response whatsoever... Jim White loves to take your $$$ when you come in to buy a car, but obviously that is all they care about. I encourage you to look around and find a dealership with a ethics and integrity. Definitely not Jim White Honda!!!

Great car and experience!

Awesome place this is my 4th vehicle- thanks! I bought all my vehicles from Bob White and plan on continuing shopping there.

Excellent customer service,

Andy Lange, a very respecful, exceptional manager took excellent care of my needs my vehicle was fixed and its running wonderful I recommend Jim white Honda to every one, thank you so much

Mike F.

I would not recommend this place to anyone. Mike F. was extremely pushy. After being pushy and me being so hesitant (this was my first new car and I was of course nervous) he began to state extremely out of line comments. I was baffled at how rude this man could be. I left and went to Brown Honda and I would highly recommend looking in to them or even Thayer in BG as ANY other dealership would be better to work with. I am confused on how he is even able to work with the public.

3.2

Tonya oats very unprofessional

Tonya Oaks Cashier I shouldn't be treated in such a dismissive manner. If any of you reading this have had a great experience there, then I congratulate you. I won't be bothering with them anymore. Tonya Oaks was very unprofessional and was only worried about who was talking to her man.

Great deal, not pushed into buying

My wife and I have been looking for a new vehicle for a while. Recently, I asked Jim White Honda for their internet price on a 2014 CRV . The price we were quoted was very low (I shopped the internet extensively, used tru-car etc...) I thought their price was a mistake or a come - on. It was not, we were treated very well and our salesman Mike Furgason did everything possible to please us. We purchased the CRV and would recommend this dealer to everyone.

check the CARFAX

Agreed to buy a 2 year old Honda from this dealership. The sales representative claimed that the car has not been in an accident from the beginning of my interest. I went on to test the car, really liked it and decided to buy it. We agreed on the price and I showed up the following day with money and all the documentation I needed. Minute before I actually bought the car I asked to see the Carfax to make sure the sales representative was telling me the truth. It turned out that car has been in an accident before! I wanted to hear more about it and they told me that the minor part was replaced. I looked at the car to see what was replaced and realized they lied to me again! They admitted their mistakes but that does not make it any better in my eyes. I am not going to shop for cars there anymore and I do NOT recommend it.

Garcia

Was so pleased with the service of Izzy. he was always pleasant and very helpful and honest. So proud that the dealership hired a Hispanic female. Way to go! She was up front about being new and always checked on things if she didnt have an answer. Very respected for admitting she didnt know. We were treated like family. I have spread the word as long as you guys have a Hispanic female in service we will be switching from Brown.

Scott Bly very helpful

The purpose of my recent visit to Jim White Honda was to narrow down my search between two popular Sedans. Sales consultant Scott Bly gave me two test drives (one with him, one without) and allowed me to really pick apart these two cars while he patiently answered my questions. Most importantly, when he did not know an answer he told me so, and was willing to research it (I imagine a rare trait in this industry). I did not feel pressured in any way. Thanks to this visit I made a decision to purchase a Honda, but unfortunately went with another dealer that was offering a better price.

new car purchase

My daughter,myself and her fiance went to the dealership rather late.I apologized by saying my daughter had to work and I had driven from Cleveland area.Greg Foote said no problem.He allowed us to drive the 2011 Fiesta by ourselves.I like that because it allows no pressure with a salesman going along.i had less than perfect credit and my daughter had none.She loved the car and it has me thinking that I could actually drive something smaller.We got the car..and we kept them over 2 hours after their closing..if you like I have less than perfect credit they can make it happen.