New 888-399-9383 Dealer Website
Used 888-527-2330 Email Dealer
Service 888-796-5513

• Brown Honda is Great

Thank you for you continued patronage and we look forward to being your dealer for a long time.

I have bought several Hondas over the years from Brown Honda. Wendy Cooper is great to work with in the sales department. I got a fair price on a 2016 Odyssey EXL. The van drives superbly and I love the sideview camera. and lane deviation warning. The service department has been great to work with also.

• I was in the market for a Used car and needed one.

I needed a used car on a timely basis and Brown Honda found me a match. They were courteous and professional and the process was completed on a timely basis.

• Great Dealership

I have recently bought a pilot honda from Brown Honda.and I have worked with Mark Stevens, who gave me the best deal over 4 other dealers.

We appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business and I am glad we were able to meet your expectations.

• Great Dealer!!!

Awesome dealer !! Service is top notch very reasonable !! Great dealer:)

Thank you! We are very focused on being there for all of our customers, especially after the sale, with our award winning service department.

Awesome dealer !! Service is top notch very reasonable !! Great dealer:)

• Fantastic Service! I Recommend, ask for Wendy Co

Thank you for your business. Wendy is an asset and she treats all of her clients very well.

Best Place to go!! Wendy Cooper worked with me completely. Should could've turned me away like every other dealership. But she gave me a deal that works! I recommend Brown Honda!

• Mark Stevens

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Thank you Mark Stevens: After 60 yrs of dealing with car salesmen, I had developed a some what of a low opinion of them. Just below lawyers. Until I met Mark at Brown Honda. Mark was easy to work with, concerned about my needs. Low pressure and in my opinion very trust worthy. Mark gave me confidence in helping with my decision. Thank you again, Donald Lusher

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

• Ian Borton is an excellent salesman!

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. Ian is an asset and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Thank you Ian Borton for your excellent service in helping me find the right car for my daughter! One of the best salesmen l ever dealt with through my car buying experiences....Trying his best and going the extra mile to help us find the right car. Thanks again lan Borton and brown Honda!

• great dealer to choose from

Thank you very much for the opportunity to earn your business. We think treating all customers as a valued customer is the best way to do business.

Great shopping experience. We have been Ford buyers for the past 13 years. Due to being in a current bankruptcy Ford refused to find us any financing. Ian worked with us and the finance team and they found a bank willing to lend us the money. So we are going to try a Honda and see how this vehicle is. Derek Chelminiak should be proud to have such a caring salesperson on his team. We were very impressed on the whole buying process, kept us informed and was very caring and treating us like human beings. Great job Brown Honda if this car works out you will have some new customers.

• BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER

Thank you for the business and we appreciate the kind words. Please contact us should you need us in the future.

WAS IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW ACCORD LOOKING AT BASE VERSION KAREN AND IAN WERE AMAZING WORKED MOST OF MY DEAL BY TEXTING THEY BEAT ALL COMPETITORS AND I ENDED UP WITH THE SPORT VERSION (MUCH NICER)WHEN THEY DIDNT HAVE THE COLOR I WANTED NO PROBLEM SENT DRIVER TO DETROIT TO GET IT WHEN I ARRIVED NO SUPRISES THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE TRUE PROFESSIONALS AND ON TOP OF THIER GAME IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A HONDA THERE IS NO BETTER PLACE TO GO GIVE THEM A CALL YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID

• Best Salesperson

My husband and I have purchased about 6 Honda's from Brown Honda. Our salesperson Wendy Cooper is amazing her knowledge of all models is great.Wendy's follow up is great,she will call to make sure that we are happy with our cars and always willing to help with any concerns,I have referred many people to Wendy and they all say the same thing she is an amazing and they have also returned to purchase cars. Wendy is very thorough from start to finish.

Thank you for your repeated business. Wendy is defiantly a great asset to us here at Brown Honda. We look forward to helping you and anyone else you may want to send our way. Once again big thanks for all of us for your business.