New 888-399-9383 Dealer Website
Used 888-527-2330 Email Dealer
Service 888-796-5513

• Brown Honda is Great

Thank you for you continued patronage and we look forward to being your dealer for a long time.

I have bought several Hondas over the years from Brown Honda. Wendy Cooper is great to work with in the sales department. I got a fair price on a 2016 Odyssey EXL. The van drives superbly and I love the sideview camera. and lane deviation warning. The service department has been great to work with also.

• The car was in very bad condition

The car which i test drove is in bad condition and they are charging very high price for it. I tried leasing a new car but the lease rates were very high compared to competitors

I am sorry to hear that we were not able to make you a deal. We try to have a car for every budget. Sometimes when we decide to keep cars for around $2500 we cannot fully repair the car to like new condition. As for pricing, we are always competitively priced and we never over price any car.

• Great deal

We got a great deal on a new Honda Pilot from Mark Stevens. He was very courteous and professional. I hate buying a car as I feel like I got ripped off. I did not feel that way here at all. Only complaint is difficulty in contacting service they either did not call. back or answer phone. Great overall dealership!

First, thank you for trusting in us and Mark Stevens to make the process of purchasing a vehicle painless. Second, I want to apologize for the problems contacting service. Our service dept. really depends on the phones to function and I assure you that this must be a rare event. We are also promoting setting your service appointment right on our website and if you need us you can always call 419-754-3291 and I will personally call you back. Thank you, Darek Chelminiak Sales manager

• I was in the market for a Used car and needed one.

Thank you for your business, we truly appreciate you as a customer and hope that we may serve you for many years to come.

I needed a used car on a timely basis and Brown Honda found me a match. They were courteous and professional and the process was completed on a timely basis.

• Great Dealership

I have recently bought a pilot honda from Brown Honda.and I have worked with Mark Stevens, who gave me the best deal over 4 other dealers.

We appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business and I am glad we were able to meet your expectations.

• Great Dealer!!!

Awesome dealer !! Service is top notch very reasonable !! Great dealer:)

Thank you! We are very focused on being there for all of our customers, especially after the sale, with our award winning service department.

Awesome dealer !! Service is top notch very reasonable !! Great dealer:)

• Fantastic Service! I Recommend, ask for Wendy Co

Thank you for your business. Wendy is an asset and she treats all of her clients very well.

Best Place to go!! Wendy Cooper worked with me completely. Should could've turned me away like every other dealership. But she gave me a deal that works! I recommend Brown Honda!

• Mark Stevens

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Thank you Mark Stevens: After 60 yrs of dealing with car salesmen, I had developed a some what of a low opinion of them. Just below lawyers. Until I met Mark at Brown Honda. Mark was easy to work with, concerned about my needs. Low pressure and in my opinion very trust worthy. Mark gave me confidence in helping with my decision. Thank you again, Donald Lusher

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

• Ian Borton is an excellent salesman!

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. Ian is an asset and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Thank you Ian Borton for your excellent service in helping me find the right car for my daughter! One of the best salesmen l ever dealt with through my car buying experiences....Trying his best and going the extra mile to help us find the right car. Thanks again lan Borton and brown Honda!

• great dealer to choose from

Thank you very much for the opportunity to earn your business. We think treating all customers as a valued customer is the best way to do business.

Great shopping experience. We have been Ford buyers for the past 13 years. Due to being in a current bankruptcy Ford refused to find us any financing. Ian worked with us and the finance team and they found a bank willing to lend us the money. So we are going to try a Honda and see how this vehicle is. Derek Chelminiak should be proud to have such a caring salesperson on his team. We were very impressed on the whole buying process, kept us informed and was very caring and treating us like human beings. Great job Brown Honda if this car works out you will have some new customers.