4.4
96 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brown Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Brown Honda is Great

Thank you for you continued patronage and we look forward to being your dealer for a long time.

I have bought several Hondas over the years from Brown Honda. Wendy Cooper is great to work with in the sales department. I got a fair price on a 2016 Odyssey EXL. The van drives superbly and I love the sideview camera. and lane deviation warning. The service department has been great to work with also.

• The car was in very bad condition

The car which i test drove is in bad condition and they are charging very high price for it. I tried leasing a new car but the lease rates were very high compared to competitors

I am sorry to hear that we were not able to make you a deal. We try to have a car for every budget. Sometimes when we decide to keep cars for around $2500 we cannot fully repair the car to like new condition. As for pricing, we are always competitively priced and we never over price any car.

• Great deal

We got a great deal on a new Honda Pilot from Mark Stevens. He was very courteous and professional. I hate buying a car as I feel like I got ripped off. I did not feel that way here at all. Only complaint is difficulty in contacting service they either did not call. back or answer phone. Great overall dealership!

First, thank you for trusting in us and Mark Stevens to make the process of purchasing a vehicle painless. Second, I want to apologize for the problems contacting service. Our service dept. really depends on the phones to function and I assure you that this must be a rare event. We are also promoting setting your service appointment right on our website and if you need us you can always call 419-754-3291 and I will personally call you back. Thank you, Darek Chelminiak Sales manager

• I was in the market for a Used car and needed one.

Thank you for your business, we truly appreciate you as a customer and hope that we may serve you for many years to come.

I needed a used car on a timely basis and Brown Honda found me a match. They were courteous and professional and the process was completed on a timely basis.

• Very poor customer service - Low balled trade in
    February 7, 2017

After talking through email trying to get a quote on a new Honda Civic EX-L I decided to go test drive one. When I arrived Iain was finishing up with another client which wasn't much of a big deal. After ten or so minutes we were able to test drive a vehicle. After returning I was instructed over to his desk to fill out a credit application. On his way back from getting this report he stopped and started talking to another client. This went on for twenty minutes or so until he finally stopped over and said "sorry I need to walk this client out." I proceeded to wait another twenty to thirty minutes waiting on his return. If you have any other options CHOOSE a different dealership! I could've gotten better service from a Taco Bell employee trying to sell me a car. I will never return to this dealership. Terrible. Service.

• Best Experience
    December 31, 2016

Great experience at brown honda. Mark Stevens made it so easy by helping me purchase a car at a fair price and he got me through the process quickly. Mark was very friendly, reliable and professional.

• Great Dealership

I have recently bought a pilot honda from Brown Honda.and I have worked with Mark Stevens, who gave me the best deal over 4 other dealers.

We appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business and I am glad we were able to meet your expectations.

• Professional, knowledgeable, family oriented
    December 27, 2016

I just purchased my 6th Honda recently. I have shopped different dealerships throughout the years. Since doing business at Brown (for the last 3 vehicles) they have earned my business forever! My salesman Iain Frost is the most knowledgeable, professional, helpful,caring individual I have ever purchased a car from. He is a great asset to Brown Honda! Thank you!

• Negligent on safety
    October 17, 2016

Brown Honda, Toledo delivered a CRV with highly inflated tires (more than 45 psi) that could have landed me in an accident on a highway. Fortunately, the tire pressure monitor warned me to pull off the road and check the tire pressure. Another Honda dealer conformed the tire pressure was over-inflated. How could a dealer overlook this safety aspect of a car? I contacted Brown Honda General Manager but he does not even acknowledge my email. Does Honda have a procedure in place to ensure customer safety on the road? I was fortunate not to get into any accident. Had there been one, I am sure all the concerned would have turned the tables on me. I have been owning CRV for more than fifteen years but I am starting to lose confidence in Honda safety.

• Great Dealer!!!

Awesome dealer !! Service is top notch very reasonable !! Great dealer:)

Thank you! We are very focused on being there for all of our customers, especially after the sale, with our award winning service department.

Awesome dealer !! Service is top notch very reasonable !! Great dealer:)