Brown Honda

New Used Service

4.3
  • Great deal
    March 4, 2017

We got a great deal on a new Honda Pilot from Mark Stevens. He was very courteous and professional. I hate buying a car as I feel like I got ripped of...f. I did not feel that way here at all. Only complaint is difficulty in contacting service they either did not call. back or answer phone. Great overall dealership!

First, thank you for trusting in us and Mark Stevens to make the process of purchasing a vehicle painless. Second, I want to apologize for the problem...s contacting service. Our service dept. really depends on the phones to function and I assure you that this must be a rare event. We are also promoting setting your service appointment right on our website and if you need us you can always call 419-754-3291 and I will personally call you back. Thank you, Darek Chelminiak Sales manager

• Honda¿
    August 4, 2017

Don't know where to start........ Wendy Cooper in sales I guess. Must have caught her on her first week of employment. We are talking year end sales... and her loan and lease figures were, I kid you not, $200 over everybody else's. I hate to sound like Trump - SAD! Good luck with your dealership. My loyalty to Honda (8 models) has gone elsewhere.

I am sorry that you had a bad experience with our dealership. We strive to be the best dealer in this area. Unfortunately the location that you live... does not allow us to use a bank that offers more competitive leases. We rely on the lenders to help us, but in this case we were at a disadvantage. We apologize, and hope that you give us a chance on the next purchase. Assuming Honda has lease programs for the area I assure you we will be a lot more competitive. As for Wendy, she sells 30-40 cars a month and is a top 100 national sales rep for Honda. Again we apologize we couldn't earn your business this time, but this one was out of our control. Try us next time and we will show you why we are the largest volume dealer in NW Oh and all of Michigan.

• The car was in very bad condition
    March 8, 2017

The car which i test drove is in bad condition and they are charging very high price for it. I tried leasing a new car but the lease rates were very h...igh compared to competitors

I am sorry to hear that we were not able to make you a deal. We try to have a car for every budget. Sometimes when we decide to keep cars for around ...$2500 we cannot fully repair the car to like new condition. As for pricing, we are always competitively priced and we never over price any car.

• I was in the market for a Used car and needed one.
    February 19, 2017

I needed a used car on a timely basis and Brown Honda found me a match. They were courteous and professional and the process was completed on a timel...y basis.

Thank you for your business, we truly appreciate you as a customer and hope that we may serve you for many years to come.

• Brown Honda is Great
    January 1, 2017

I have bought several Hondas over the years from Brown Honda. Wendy Cooper is great to work with in the sales department. I got a fair price on a 20...16 Odyssey EXL. The van drives superbly and I love the sideview camera. and lane deviation warning. The service department has been great to work with also.

Thank you for you continued patronage and we look forward to being your dealer for a long time.

• Great Dealership
    December 31, 2016

I have recently bought a pilot honda from Brown Honda.and I have worked with Mark Stevens, who gave me the best deal over 4 other dealers.

We appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business and I am glad we were able to meet your expectations.

• Great Dealer!!!
    August 19, 2016

Awesome dealer !! Service is top notch very reasonable !! Great dealer:)

Thank you! We are very focused on being there for all of our customers, especially after the sale, with our award winning service department.

• Fantastic Service! I Recommend, ask for Wendy Co
    June 20, 2016

Best Place to go!! Wendy Cooper worked with me completely. Should could've turned me away like every other dealership. But she gave me a deal that wor...ks! I recommend Brown Honda!

Thank you for your business. Wendy is an asset and she treats all of her clients very well.

• Mark Stevens
    June 6, 2016

Thank you Mark Stevens: After 60 yrs of dealing with car salesmen, I had developed a some what of a low opinion of them. Just below lawyers. Until I m...et Mark at Brown Honda. Mark was easy to work with, concerned about my needs. Low pressure and in my opinion very trust worthy. Mark gave me confidence in helping with my decision. Thank you again, Donald Lusher

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

• Ian Borton is an excellent salesman!
    March 31, 2016

Thank you Ian Borton for your excellent service in helping me find the right car for my daughter! One of the best salesmen l ever dealt with through m...y car buying experiences....Trying his best and going the extra mile to help us find the right car. Thanks again lan Borton and brown Honda!

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. Ian is an asset and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Brown Honda