Jim White Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Gr eat experience!!
    December 5, 2017

Awesome service, knows your needs and are looking for what will benefit you andehat you like in a vehicle. By far the best car buying process I have e...ver had.

RAV4 purchase for our son
    August 30, 2017

Many thanks to Danya and her colleagues for looking after us when we bought the RAV4 for our son. We appreciated the efficiency and customer service!

Great experience overall
    August 27, 2017

Danya was very responsive to our emails and had the car washed and ready when we arrived from an hour and a half drive. When we decided to buy the ca...r, she had someone run out and fill it with gas while we did the paperwork. We've bought many used cars for ourselves and our kids and this is the first time we ever left the dealership with a full tank of gas. We'll be back!

My Excellen Experience at Jim White with Moe Bidel
    May 9, 2017

My experience with Moe at Jim White was excellent. Moe was very friendly, helpful, and honest! He worked with me on my trade and gave me a great deal ...on my new Camry Hybrid. I live in Michigan and was working with Michigan dealers for more than three weeks but we couldn't agree on a deal. But after working with Moe for less than an hour we could agree on a deal which was much much better than all others in MI. Call and meet him before buying any TOYOTA.

Love this dealership
    November 19, 2016

I have always had the best experience at this dealership! This is my second lease from John Mcdonald and he is so easy to work with! He truly made t...he experience great!!

Wonderful car experience!
    March 25, 2016

I bought my car from Jim White Toyota and Mike Beutel was the salesman. He is great guy and explains everything in terms anyone can understand. The wh...ole experience of buying my car was wonderful! No hassling, no problems, just great service. I would buy another car from him in a heart beat. If you need a car go see Mike Beutel at Jim White Toyota and you won't be sorry. Best salesman in town!

worst retail experience in ten years
    December 19, 2015

I had the absolute worst retail experience that I've had at ANY retail establishment in the last ten years! The sales person was extremely slow and wh...en I asked an employee to speak with a manager I was asked four different questions complete with attitude before he went to get the manager and after looking over his shoulder to glare at me he actually utter the words "Jesus Christ". If Toyota doesn't consider that grounds for immediate termination I don't know what the world has come to.

Painless car buying
    August 22, 2015

I needed a new vehicle as my I had to pull the plug on my old vehicle. I called Charlie Turner and told him what I was looking for and my specific nee...ds On the coldest night of the year Charlie went out and found a few vehicles, brought them inside so we would not freeze, and purchased one on the spot. I knew I could trust Charlie!! He is so knowledgeable. It has been a great vehicle, very painless and a great price. THANKS CHARLIE

Experience
    May 8, 2014

By far the best car buying experience EVER. I knew what I wanted, called Charlie and he worked with me to get me in the car I wanted at the price I ne...eded. Can not say enough about him and Jim White Toyota. I live about an hour from Toledo but wouldn’t consider buying a Toyota from anyone other than Charlie.

Wonderful, stress free buying experience!
    April 16, 2014

I am from Port Clinton, Ohio and had been looking for a Toyota Camry hybrid and was told they couldn't be found used. Wrong, I did some research of my... own on the internet and found a used-dealer owned 2013 loaded with extras and with only 7,250 miles for several thousand dollars less than a 2014 would have been with just the basics. I'm loving my car and the whole experience was easy and totally stress free. Charlie Turner who deals with internet sales was not pressuring at all, just let me asks the questions and didn't try to push me into something I didn't want. I would recommend Jim White Toyota, especially Charlie Turner, to anyone looking for a used car.

Jim White Toyota