Tansky Inc.

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Easy-Peasy-Japa-neasy
    January 5, 2013

I found the car (2013 Civic) through cars.com, drove there (about 50 miles), bought the car and they delivered it the next day. No salesman stress or ...pressure - just here's the car, here's the price, here's the monthly payment based on amt. financed and out the door. Overall, a good experience. (I gave 4 stars on the "Facilities" because, come on! if you offer someone coffee, don't give powdered cream! It's 2013, let's be civi[c]lized!)

Great service
    April 14, 2018

The salesman, I think his name was Doug , was patient and very helpful. He took the time to explain the car's features, even connecting my cell phone... to it and filling the gas tank.

Congratulations on your purchase! We are very pleased to hear the positive feedback. We will share this with Doug along with our team.

Mr. Philip E. Horst
    April 11, 2018

Great experience . Sales person very helpful and was allowed to make a quote on the spot.. He did not have to go back and forth with a manager. Good... customer service.

Thank you for the positive feedback Philip! We will share this with our team! Congratulations on your new purchase.

Overall great experience!
    February 14, 2018

My husband and I were not shopping for a new car. We were only going out for breakfast!! Let me just clear that up! Casually we decided to take a look... at the new Honda Pilot as we had been looking online at reviews. As a former CRV owner, the Pilot caught my eye. Doug Harsh was our salesman, top notch, not pushy, down to earth and exactly what you want to see as a salesman approaches you on the lot. He was informative, knowledgeable of the product and advocated for us during the financing process....yes, we decided to buy but that was because my husband said he really liked the car! The Honda special financing was an incentive to buy, Tansky took care of everything and the deal literally took probably all of 2 hours when it was all said and done. I had to wait for service to PDI my car over the weekend, not a big deal but on the day of delivery I could have been done within a half hour, I stayed longer because Doug took the time with me to explain all of the bells and whistles of the car. The car was full of gas, a rarity nowadays, warmed up, license plates switched and he even transferred all of my winter items that I carry for emergency into my new car. Again, top notch customer service in my opinion. It pays to shop locally with easy going staff, friendly and overall a great shopping experience.

Thanks Wendy for sharing your positive experience. We will share this with Doug & our whole team! Congratulations!

Great Expereince
    January 12, 2018

I always use Tansky Toyota for oil changes and car services . Today having severe weather they made contact with me to remind me that they had shorten...ed hours due to weather to ensure the safety of their employees. When picking up my RAV4 the maintence employee reviewed my entire car check up and answered all of my questions. He was happy to make sure I felt safe and well taken care of! By far the best service I have received!!

Thanks for the positive feedback. We will share this with our Team!

Service
    December 13, 2017

Great! service. Helped find the car I was looking for even when it wasn't on the lot yet and gave me a even better deal once it was. With the processi...ng seeming to take less time the usual when buying a car, Tim (dealer )took some time to make sure I knew how to utilize some of the new features.

Torrance, Thank you for the positive feedback. I will share this with Tim and our team!

Honda's best dealer!!
    September 5, 2017

Excellent service. Best experience with a car dealer ever. Customer service was above and beyond any I have had in the past. I would definitely recomm...end Tansky Honda to any of my friends or family.

Thanks for the recommendation. We will share your positive experience with our team!

Great experience for a first time buyer
    August 7, 2017

I went to tanksy to buy my first car on my own and they really went above and beyond to help me. I probably went at least 5 different times to look at... my options and ask questions and Tim went above and beyond to make sure I felt secure about my decision. They also took time out of their own day after I'd left to call as many times as they needed to ensure they could get me a good deal on the financing for my loan. I would definitely recommend this dealership for any serious first time buyers

We appreciate the positive feedback. I will share this with Tim as well as our whole team. Thank you for your business.

Excellent service
    June 23, 2017

I always take my car to Tansky for my oil changes. They are ALWAYS very friendly, helpful and I can always know they did the job right. The body sho...p I would highly recommend as well as they fixed the body on my car just as promised and on time

Thanks for the feedback Anita. I will share this with our team!

Purchase 2017 Civic type r
    June 20, 2017

Doug was a huge help. Was very patient with me through the whole 6 months of waiting for my type r to come was very pleased with service and definitel...y gained a life long customer.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. I will share your thoughts with Doug and with our team! You took the very first 2017 Honda Civic Type R... we received. We hope you enjoy the new Ride!

Tansky Inc.