• Easy-Peasy-Japa-neasy

I found the car (2013 Civic) through cars.com, drove there (about 50 miles), bought the car and they delivered it the next day. No salesman stress or pressure - just here's the car, here's the price, here's the monthly payment based on amt. financed and out the door. Overall, a good experience. (I gave 4 stars on the "Facilities" because, come on! if you offer someone coffee, don't give powdered cream! It's 2013, let's be civi[c]lized!)

• Honda's best dealer!!

Thanks for the recommendation. We will share your positive experience with our team!

Excellent service. Best experience with a car dealer ever. Customer service was above and beyond any I have had in the past. I would definitely recommend Tansky Honda to any of my friends or family.

• Great experience for a first time buyer

We appreciate the positive feedback. I will share this with Tim as well as our whole team. Thank you for your business.

I went to tanksy to buy my first car on my own and they really went above and beyond to help me. I probably went at least 5 different times to look at my options and ask questions and Tim went above and beyond to make sure I felt secure about my decision. They also took time out of their own day after I'd left to call as many times as they needed to ensure they could get me a good deal on the financing for my loan. I would definitely recommend this dealership for any serious first time buyers

• Excellent service

Thanks for the feedback Anita. I will share this with our team!

I always take my car to Tansky for my oil changes. They are ALWAYS very friendly, helpful and I can always know they did the job right. The body shop I would highly recommend as well as they fixed the body on my car just as promised and on time

Thanks for the feedback Anita. I will share this with our team!

• Purchase 2017 Civic type r

Doug was a huge help. Was very patient with me through the whole 6 months of waiting for my type r to come was very pleased with service and definitely gained a life long customer.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. I will share your thoughts with Doug and with our team! You took the very first 2017 Honda Civic Type R we received. We hope you enjoy the new Ride!

• Oil change check up I bought Civic here

Thanks for the positive feedback. I will share this with our service team!

I purchased my Honda and have it serviced at Tansky. I have never had a problem with my service. Always very pleased with everything especially that you get in at your appointment time Big plus Thank you Dianna

Thanks for the positive feedback. I will share this with our service team!

• SUPERIOR Service As Usual!

I have all of my maintenance services completed at Tansky's and have had the best service every time! Toyota offers a quality product and your service team does an excellent job helping us keep our vehicles on the road! The managers have gone ABOVE and BEYOND on 3 occasions to provide solutions to our service needs and help keep the costs down. I can't thank you enough!

Thank you so much for the positive review Brandi. We strive to make sure we do all we can for our customers! I will share this positive feedback with our team.

• Tansky Honda Zanesville

Thanks for the positive feedback Jeff & Trena! I will make sure I share this with our team!

Treat you like part of the family. Have been doing business with Tansky since the 1980's and have always gone back! Sells and Service always a pleasure to work with!

• Oil & oil filter change

Tansky performed an oil and oil filter change. The service was fine, but they did not wash the vehicle as other car dealerships do.

Thanks for the feedback Alan. I will share this message with my GM. We are always looking for better ways to serve our customers.

• Tansky's ---new CR-V

Had excellent service from Doug Harsh. He was very patient and accommodating.

Fantastic! Thanks so much for the positive feedback. I will share this with Doug along with our whole team!

Had excellent service from Doug Harsh. He was very patient and accommodating.