• New vehicle purchase

Thank you for taking the time to place a review. Have a great day.

I have been a long time customer of Dunning Motor Sales. I have always been pleased with the service I receive. I would recommend Dunning Motor to anyone for all their vehicle needs.

Thank you for taking the time to place a review. Have a great day.

• Great people

The people working there are very friendly and down to earth. They are not pushy and went out of the way to get my new vehicle to me at work.

• I am extremely happy with the purchase of my Jeep.

I am extremely happy with the purchase of my Jeep Grand Cherokee from Dunning Motors in Cambridge. The salesman was Trevor Arnett who was very helpful and knowlegible. The experience was pleasant and the transaction was quick and smooth! THANK YOU, Dunning's and Trevor!

• Love dealing with du.

Absolutely love Dunnings. Have purchased a total of 3 vehicles and am very satisfied with the whole process. I dealt with 3 different salesman and never felt that I was getting taken advantage of. I highly recommend Dunnings and I plan on buying my future vehicles through them.

• Buyer

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!! Great meeting you and your family.

I was treated with respect. Salesman was very informed on the auto. He did all he could do to help me. I was quite happy with the experience of buying. Thanks you Dunning.

• Quick Reply

Searched online for a particular type of vehicle. The folks at Dunning called me the same morning to see how they could help me with my search. Not pushy, but helpful. Only thing I can complain about is the distance from them to me . . . pretty sure that's not their fault (heh heh).

• Sales!

The service at Dunning is awesome! Dan Cain helped buying a car so easy. He was very helpful.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to submit a review!

• Great lot and employees!

Have not bought yet, the car I wanted to look at/purchase was not on the lot. Everyone is very nice. Will probably go back to look soon!

• Leased a new Chevy Malibu

Had a great experience purchasing my new car! Thank you, Daniel Cain!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to submit a review!

Had a great experience purchasing my new car! Thank you, Daniel Cain!

• bought a new car

The experience was very comfotable and enjoyable. Dan was a great and professional salesman along with Craig who went above and beyond to help me.

Thank you!! Dan is a great asset to our team.

Thank you!! Dan is a great asset to our team.