• Great buying experience

I really appreciated how easy Anderson and made buying my (new to me) Audi. I contacted my sales associate (Cassandra) initially through the online chat option and she was extremely helpful. I set up an appointment to test drive the car via the chat and when I arrived everyone was welcoming and very helpful. Working with Cassandra was wonderful - no high-pressure sales pitch or rushing me into any decisions just being helpful any way she could. I was pre-approved but Anderson was able to get me better financing and saved me quite a bit of money on my payments. Cassandra got all the information she needed from me via email to make the financing and paperwork go very quickly when I arrived to purchase the car. Everything went smoothly and I was on my way home in my new Audi knowing I was treated very fairly. Great experience and I would recommend Anderson and Cassandra very much!

• beware

mazda had a recall to have an airbag replacement done. My son took his RX-8 to this dealership to get this completed. When he picked up his vehicle he discovered they had cracked the dash and confronted them they gave him the run around for weeks, then started claiming the crack was there prior when it was not. After several attempts to resolve the issue with them they now want my son to pay for 1/2 of the cost of the dash-over $280.00. Is this the dealership you want to do business with?

• new car

About 2 years ago we bought a m3 from them and they were so nice and very much a pleasure to work with.

• Great Service

I did not buy my vehicle from this dealership but they treated me as if I did. Friendly staff, quick diagnosis and they washed my car!!

• Clear Communication on Diagnostics

Clear communication from service manager- Derrick- and use of a brand new loaner car. Do wish that BMW Service Center pricing was more in line with independent import auto shops.

• Great customer service

Gale was very patient with us and explained everything thoroughly! You can tell he is passionate about his work and very knowledgeable.

• These guys know what they are doing!

Derek and Mark are awesome!!! Everything done and completed in a timely manner. Washed my car and it looked good as new!!

• Friendly, professional team.

Friendly, professional team. Answered all my questions and informed me of all the options on my new car. Even called me later that day to see if I had any questions or concerns.

• Ultimate Dealership

Derek in Service is the man, nothing to worry about when your ride is left with him. Car rides and drives like new.

• Repair for a Lady

No pressure to get things repaired other than what I came in for. Provided correct amounr of time for repair. Derrick was pleasant and prfofessional.