• Michael Cutrulla

Dealing with the team at team ford was excellent, they are there to make the customer happy. I will buy another vehicle from Team ford again.

• Great all around Dealership!!!

With a crazy work schedule it is hard to find time to get an oil change, with service being open later than everyone else around it is great to be able to come get an oil change at 7:00pm. I hate to give up my days off to come get service, coming right after work is GREAT!! In addition my service was completed quick and correctly, very personable service staff.

• ?????

I have never had any problems with the service. Everyone is very helpful and polite. I would not take my business anywhere else. Really miss Tina, in Sales. Bought every truck from her we owned. Great to deal with. Wanted to see about purchasing another one. Service was very slow. Did not have another truck that we were 100% happy with. Did not feel the sales guy worked with us any. Really miss Tina.

• Team Automotive Steubenville Maint

10,000 Toyota Care Maint plus oil/filter. Waited in lounge. I made an online appt which was easy and and all went well. Appt. was on time and didn't take too long. Friendly and pleasant experience. Had fresh coffee and watched flat screen TV in lounge. Browsed the showroom and got friendly help from Toyota sales staff and a tour of new facility currently under construction on the Team Toyota side and a catalog for new Avalons that interested me.

• Car service

My mkx lost power and was towed to team. They offered a loaner car and had the car fixed within a few hours.

• 2016 F-150

This was the best buying experience! Thanks for all the help.

Thanks, Jamie! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

This was the best buying experience! Thanks for all the help.

• A most enjoyable car buying experience!

I can honestly say that my experience with Team Ford-Lincoln was by far the easiest and most enjoyable car purchase I have had in my life. The team that took care of me (Chris, Mark & Jonnie) not only listened to me, but they provided a first class experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone whom is looking for a fair deal along with professional treatment.

• Pleasantly surprised, again.

I scheduled my 70k maintenance and while there, described something I noticed with the transmission. When it came time to talk about the findings, I was given several choices and not pressured into any of them. Everyone was extremely professional and when I decided to have work done, it was done quickly (quicker than they said). My only gripe is that I live quite a bit away from them, but I try to schedule work done by the team at Team when I am in the area.

• Great service

Great people work there and great at helping me out with buying my jeep. Thank you Team!!!

• A++++

Excellent work - took care of 2 recalls even though that was not what the car came in for. Appreciate the extra care.