Nick Abraham Auto Mall

4.4
  • Great sales experience

Kevin, we?re happy we could help you! We hope you continue to choose Nick Abraham Elyria Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Friendly knowledgeable staff, clean inviting showroom and offices, efficient paperwork and smooth transition into a new car. We have dealt with Nick Abraham several Times and will continue to do so

• Elyria Ford rocks!!

Always greeted with a smile, they don't try to scam me being a female. Honest and they feel like family

• Service

Excellent service, friendly and helpful. Always take the time to answer your questions.

• New car purchace

Everything was great, Sales lady Rose was very good at her job, I don't buy a lot of cars but when I buy my next one it will be at the same dealer

Don, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Very happy

I originally wrote a review titled horrible service. Since then I must say that Nick Abrahams Ford went above and beyond to make things right. Part of my review was written out of frustration of having so many issues with a brand-new truck. But in the end Brian is service was great to deal with. I would definitely recommend this dealer

• Horrible service from ford

I will never buy another ford period they are great if nothing goes wrong but the minute something goes wrong you get the run around.

We deeply regret to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients so we hope to speak with you. Please contact Chuck Sturgill (GM) at (440) 366-3673 at your earliest convenience. Take Care.

• Great experience.

Best experience I have ever had at a dealership. Dean Hall was excellent. Would definitely come back for next car.

• Dissatisfied

Recently purchased a used vehicle from Nick Abraham auto mall. Shortly after purchasing the vehicle last , we had to replace a ignition coil, a starter, wheel bearing, transfer case motor for four-wheel-drive and many other parts that were NOT addressed to us at time of sale. I am very disappointed and will not continue to contract business with Nick Abrahamfor these reasons.

At our dealership we uphold the highest standards in customer service. We are sorry to hear you feel the way you do. When you bought this vehicle, it was sold "as is", but we still fixed the issues you had with it because we value your business. We also recently offered to help you with your vehicle, even though you have serviced this vehicle elsewhere and have over 130,000 miles on it now. We appreciate your past business and hope you will reconsider working with us in the future.

• Great experience

My salesperson was Noah & he was fantastic. Took a real interest in what we were looking for & suggested we try out 2 vehicles before we mad a decision. He was patient with us in trying to figure out financing/budget & stayed 1 1/2 hrs late to make sure everything worked out. Noah gets gold stars & will be highly recommended. I have several of his business cards that I am passing out.

• 5 Stars!