Nick Abraham Auto Mall

New (440) 723-2891 (440) 723-2891
Used (440) 328-8574 (440) 328-8574
Service (877) 269-5090 (877) 269-5090

Excellent dealership

Excellent place to buy a car I bought 3 at this location and do not regret any decisions to buy here! This dealership stands for integrity and respect when you buy there at Nick Abraham!

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Elyria Ford! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Elyria Ford Service and Parts Dept 2nd to none.

The Elyria Ford Service Dept does a great job. Very knowledgeable and honest. It?s been the only shop I?ve been to for over 10 yrs and have never had a bad experience. I highly recommend.

Dealer response

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback, Luis! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

1.0

Awful service!

I had an appointment to test drive a car. When I walk in to the dealership there where people talking at a counter. I waited and they awkwardly stopped talking and rudly asked what I wanted. I told them who I had an appointment with and the guy said that was him than just stared at me. I told him the car and he said he sold it, than just stared at me. After about 2 minutes he than goes, is there something I can help you with. I walked out and bought from another dealer that day.

Dealer response

Andrew, we always strive to do 100% for all of our customers so we?re extremely disappointed to hear of your negative experience with us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again.

service

very fair and accommodating. They make the process easy.

Nicely Done

I?ve worked at many dealers and this one is top notch! Way to go! Keep up the great work!

Dealer response

Teresa, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Nick Abraham Ford

Hands down the best Ford dealership around. Always helpful and never force you to make a decision.

4.5

My Experience buying a New SUV.

Bought a 2020 Buick Enclave.Mike,Nick,and the Uncle was GREAT people.Bought alot of New Cars and Trucks but this was the BEST Experience i have ever had.So was James.GREAT bunch of people.I will RECOMEND this Dealership to ALL.THANK ALL YOU GUYS.

Routine maintenance

Friendly courteous staff makes you feel like one of the family

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Nick Abraham Ford

Tires kept leaking air. They cleaned rims. Work was done very quickly.

Dealer response

Barbara, we're so pleased to hear that everything was completed so quickly and to your satisfaction! Thank you so much for choosing Elyria Ford as your first choice for service!

Sarah Ridenour etal., Great people, wld buy again

I bought a used BMW from Sarah Ridenour, Brian Marple, and Kyle Shaw. Michelle Sartor helped, in the middle, with the additional information requests I had. I live 300 Miles away, so I wanted enough data to be able to justify the costs of bringing a trailer to the used car dealership. Brian and I did all the price negotiating on the phone. For the most part, the car was honestly represented. It needed brakes and the navigation system was broken. OK, It's a use car. No pressure, friendly staff. We showed up at lunch time and Kyle spent a hour and a half with us, before we agreed, and started the paper work. I don't know if he ever got lunch. I got the Ohio title, in my name, a week later, as promised. No strings, no hooks, no gimmicks. Negotiated price was my out the door price. First time for me. I would buy another used car from these people. I have never said this about any other used car dealer, in my life. I'm 70 Years old ,and still going. You have a GREAT TEAM, Thank you. Please share this with your staff. Bruce McDermott