Nick Abraham Auto Mall

Sunday Closed Closed
New (440) 723-2891 (440) 723-2891
Used (440) 328-8574 (440) 328-8574
Service (877) 269-5090 (877) 269-5090

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nick Abraham Auto Mall from DealerRater.

Excellent service

Needed A/c fixed and routine maintenance done. All service completed well ahead of promised date. Car running in tip top shape. Not bad for a 16 yr old car!!

Body shop work

I?m pleased with the repair work performed. The truck looks great.

Dealer response

Hi James, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Elyria Ford Service

Fantastic from purchase to service, friendly and informative

Good job

On time. All work completed as requested. Wait time minimal.

Dealer response

Hi Steven, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

Repair Service

Always great service. Service crew is always pleasant and very knowledgeable

Dealer response

Hi Elaine, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

2.0

Went to go see the jeep that was for sale and it was in...

Went to go see the jeep that was for sale and it was in the service dept the nice sales man took me back to go see it but that's where it stopped. Once a salesman always a salesman lies, excuses, stories, I have owned a Jeep and have been looking and test driving several for over a month. The salesman went on and on digging himself a hole trying to make a sale. You have to be careful who you try and swindle. They would tell me anything to get me to buy this jeep even when I knew the truth. I just let them keep telling me lies about the vehicle and didn't correct them wanted to see how truthful they were. Do your research and be educated before you go. What a shame. typical dealer

Always a joy when I come in for my oil change everyone is...

Always a joy when I come in for my oil change everyone is friendly and willing to help

2.0

No Way Ever

I wouldn’t never buy a thing from them again nor recommend them. Horribly dishonest & lost $5,000 in dealing with them. There service department is good but even hate going over there. They have a good lady working in the paint department too. At least she was honest. Absolutely hate going there even for service & I don’t recommend them to anyone, RUN!

Dealer response

Hi, at our dealership we pride ourselves in straight forward, no nonsense, and transparent dealings with our clients. We are interested in learning more about what exactly caused you to feel this way. Please give a call to Chuck Sturgill (GM) at (440) 366-3673 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

Service was performed on time. I was very satisfied with...

Service was performed on time. I was very satisfied with the service. Mike is very professional and caring. I will be getting my next vehicle from them.

Kind smiles even behind masks 😷 Always make me feel...

Kind smiles even behind masks 😷 Always make me feel appreciated and listen to what I’m saying 😊 What a difference it makes😉