• Great attempt to locate factory defects from Ford

EVERYONE WAS COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL AND MY FUEL GAUGE PROBLEM WAS SOLVED.MY PROBLEM WITH THE TRUCK HOPPING STILL EXISTS BUT I WILL WAIT UNTIL MY 5000 MILE CHECKUP FOR THE SECOND ATTEMPT TO LOCATE THE PROBLEM.THE WHEEL BALANCING DID NOT AFFECT THE HOPPING

• Efficient service department

Sandy is excellent when is comes to knowledge about any of my service based questions. She's is definitely an asset at Nassief.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Nassief Ford. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

• Happy repeat customer

Bought a 2016 Ford Escape. Deal made and picked up later the same day. Everyone was AMAZING! Love Ron Massucci, he is so knowledgable and trustworthy. Never doubt a thing he tells me. Finance was a breeze and Tonya was wonderful.

• Love them

I have never had a problem and even six months later they still care about me and my new car

• vehicle buyer

We appreciate your business! Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

jack morris has been our guiding friend in sails at nassief for a few years . he again was very helpful in helping me find the right vehicle that fit my needs. many7 thanks again to jack. All the people I had contact with were very helpful and also made for a smooth transaction.

We appreciate your business! Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

• Great service team!

Each and every member of the Nassief team is eager to please each person coming through the dealership!

Hi, Michael! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• Nassief Ford/Hyundai

Because of inclement weather they adjust our arrival time to suit us, which we appreciated greatly. We used a loaner & returned it later the same day. Always courteous service people as well as the billing area.

• Great service

I went in for an oil change in my 2015 Ford Focus. Everyone was very courteous and I was in and out within an hour.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

• 2012 Ford Escape tune-up

I was very pleased with the service on my 2012 Escape. I arrived for a scheduled appointment, and the crew immediately got to work. I opted for the $149 tune-up special, but Sandy told me after the work was completed that the charge would be only about $65 because much of the typical tune-up work wasn't required during this visit. That was an unexpected cost reduction.

• Easy place to get service.

We feel good about the dealership. This is the second car from this dealership and we like the service there.

Thanks, Nancy! We're happy to help however possible. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!