New 877-498-0022 Dealer Website
Used 888-441-8101 Email Dealer
Service 888-806-1808

• Such a great experience!

I was hesitant at first since I've only purchased used cars from private owners prior to this vehicle. I decided to stop by Mike Bass Ford and see what my options were for leasing an F-150. All it took was one test drive and I was sold. The customer service was outstanding. The salesman, Ben Pelfrey, was very professional and accommodated each of my needs. I told him each of my needs and he worked to get me exactly that. The management was also very courteous and welcoming. Damien made me feel at home the second I walked in the door. I couldn't have been more satisfied with my experience at Mike Bass Ford. I will certainly be recommending family and friends to this dealership.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• Satisfied.

Service was completed quickly as promised during my lunch break.

Service was completed quickly as promised during my lunch break.

• Thanks for the quality recall work.

I callled and asked if I needed any warranty work on my 2014. The rep looked up my car and said I needed my transmission codes updated. They also found a defected part and replaced. My Ford runs better than ever.

• Quicklane oil change

Service to my vehicle included the works oil change, tire rotation, etc. Work was performed quickly, the service representative explained my tires will need to be changed soon and brakes too. Satisfied with the work performed.

• Good service

Tim, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

All work done according to estimate. We have previously purchased tires here also. I just wish the service writers would be more out going and smile, and say "thank you". This is true for the quick lane and the regular service area. I have been to many ford service areas and this is the one thing that should be improved. Smile more and interact with the customer.

• Mike Bass

I dropped off the car while I went to a movie. When the movie was over the car was ready. The service was excellent.

• 15 Ford Fusion Energi

Mr. Jeff Konowal, a get the job done salesman, did an outstanding job of getting me into a more efficient car. He took time to answer all my questions and explain everything, even ran the numbers on gas savings. Very through, helpful, kind and efficient. The paperwork was done in a timely manner, and Pete was extremely helpful in getting the deal sealed. EXCELLENT SALES TEAM!!

• 2015 Escape

Staff was very courteous. They took me right in. They were done very quickly

Staff was very courteous. They took me right in. They were done very quickly

• Oil Change Review

It took approx. 1 hour from the time that I can in for an oil change and tire rotation. I noticed after returning home that a shield that was under my vehicle was hanging down and not resecured after the oil change. I took care of it instead of driving back to the dealership. Overall, I was pleased with the service.

• Oil Change

Very good.... Service was good and not too much time!

Very good.... Service was good and not too much time!