Average based on 328 reviews.
  • outstanding service

I am from NYC but spend my summers in Ohio. Unfamiliar with service centers in northern Ohio, I chose Ganley after a quick Google search and had no idea what I might end up with in terms of service. I was so very impressed with the professional attitude of everyone that I encountered. Courteous, attentive and ready to meet every need. I felt more like I was at a five star resort hotel instead of a car dealership. If I lived in northern Ohio, I would not only service my car at Ganley but buy my next car there!! Outstanding.

Thank you for choosing Ganley Westside Imports as the location to service your car. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you, as well as your very nice review, and look forward to seeing you again (next summer?). Enjoy your time in Ohio, and please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of any further assistance. Thanks again, Ganley Westside Imports

• Service above and beyond

Went extra mile, did more than I expected to take the worry out of the process. Overall GREAT job GREAT service.

• Kara Kovesdy

Did a great job. Service was very quick and easy. Would definitely recommend to others who are thinking about needed their oil changed.

• 10,000 Mile Service

Best staff I have ever dealt with. Everyone is very professional and personable. Very fast, they do respect your time.

• New to Subaru....

I've only been to the dealership a couple of times......but I cannot fault service and sales people for any reason.

• Fast, Friendly & Efficient

Made appointment for service and arrived on time. Quick check-in and great waiting area. Service completed within one hour, better than the doctor's office!

• Oil Change

Great service, was fast and didn't have any problems.

Great service, was fast and didn't have any problems.

• Excellent service department.

Consistent quality service during the six years since my family's vehicle purchase.

• Speedy Service

Very fast oil change and cabin filter replacement. Met me at the door, brought me in , gave me coffee, before I knew it I was out the door. I was even treated with a car wash! I will be happy to come again when service is needed!

• Nub with Sub

I recently purchased my first Subaru. The sales team is great, making accommodations needed to make the experience fun. A special thanks to Igor for working w/ me on his day off.