Metro Lexus

(4.8) 224 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

224 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Metro Lexus from DealerRater.com
  • Love this particular dealer shop!!

Who would’ve thought that I would go to a Lexus dealer to buy a used car. My impression of the place was impressive. The staff was very friendly, and... there was a variety of facilities including a cafe, and dog treats too!! Next time I go back, I might just get myself a brand new Lexus!! Victor was very professional. The service was fantastic. He even went out of his way to send me a video clip of the car I was interested in. I strongly recommend this dealer shop.

• Year end lease purchase Lexus GX

This was our first Lexus purchase and we were very pleased with the dealership & Karen. There was a lot of downtime on our end, so not sure if some w...ork could???ve been done without us there.

• Fantastic

Incredible experience! Terry was so informative and friendly! Everyone at the dealership was so helpful and so sweet! It was an amazing experience! So... grateful for all their help! David Weaver was also incredibly informative and helped me through the financing the whole way and explained everything which was so helpful!

• Very good

I really appreciate the way Terry response to me and my family members Terry was really nice and we had a really happy welcome we received And the wo...nderful customer service really was very good you have a wonderful team player at Lexus Dealership thank you so much have a Happy New year

• No Buyers Remorse

I purchased my car in July. The sales staff at Metro Lexus catered to me the whole time I was there. Christian Miller was great to work with. A very ...classy establishment. I highly recommend their crew. Christian Miller, Desiree Payne and Jeff Sustersic. The JOY room really made my day. I have never experienced anything like that before.

Overall Experience

Two years ago I came over to metro Lexis and drove one of the Lexus RX. After the test drive I was sold on the car. They even sent me $50 to test dr...ive it. In November of this year I returned and Terry Ramey was my sales person. Terry answered all the questions I had concerning the car. A few days later I returned and drove the car again and I purchased it. Terry is a very good sales person. When I am ready to purchase another new Lexus RX, I will go to metro Lexus and ask for Terry. thank you Terry

Overall Experience

• GREAT FOLKS & AMAZING EXPERIENCE!

Talk about going above & beyond...I had the best car buying experience EVER in life at Metro Lexus thanks to Pete Spacagna, Victor Klimchuk and other ...members of the Metro Lexus staff! These folks really know what they are doing when it comes to taking care of their customers. They are simply masters of their skill. I have already and will continue to recommend Metro Lexus to anyone in the market to buy/lease a luxury vehicle. They are truly the BEST! Thank you for an AMAZING EXPERIENCE!

• New Car

Always friendly service at Metro Lexus. Bosko my sales rep was amazing. I recommend him anytime someone asks about a car. I actually just sent his nam...e to friend today. The unvailing of my new car just made the choice to buy that much more exciting.

• Excellent Experience

Buying or leasing a car is always a stressful situation. Christian made the experience seem almost stress free. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, an...d overall great to work with.

• My first Lexus

Metro Lexus made me feel really important from the moment I walked in the door. The team is super knowledgeable and friendly. I was pleased with what ...a smooth purchase process this was and I love my new car.

Metro Lexus