(4.9) 622 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

622 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sunnyside Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • New Camary

My salesman was Sean Barnett and overall I could not be happier having bought my car from their. He was very knowledgeable on the car and gave us all ...the information we needed to make a decision. He was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable with this being my first car that will be under my name. I was his first sale as well so that was a fun experience for both of us. Even with this being his first sale he walked us through like he had been doing it forever I was happy to have gotten a new car with such a great and knowledgeable salesman.

• Lease renewal

I am very happy to work with Your salesman Ron Swetland and Manager Jason Podojil, they both communicate with me regularly when it comes close to me t...urning in my leased vehicle and keeps me informed when a good deal comes available. They are very professional and I can always count on them and Sunnyside Toyota for Great services! Happy to be their customer!

• Leasing RAV4

• Great experience for getting my 1st car!!

I went to Sunnyside to purchase my first new car. The staff was fantastic and easy to work with. Delance was my salesman, and he made the process qui...ck and simple. Sunnyside has always been great to work with.

• Great experience for 1st time car buyers

Sunnyside Toyota, and particularly John Hall, came very highly recommended by a few of my family members, and they did not disappoint! I spoke with Jo...hn a couple days before coming in, and he was able to do some homework, so when my husband and I arrived at the dealership, he already had a car picked out that fit our needs and budget. John was easy to work with, and clearly had our best interests at heart. He wasn't pushy, and was honest with us about which cars would work best for us. Justin helped us with the finance portion, and he was patient and incredibly helpful. We left with an amazing vehicle and great experience. We'll definitely be back for all our car needs!

Sunnyside Toyota

Congratulations on your Chevy Malibu! We're happy to hear John and Justin took good care of you two. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy sc...hedule to write a review. We appreciate your business.

• New RAV4

Al was helpful, knowledgeable, realistic, and made the experience fun. Getting a new car was unexpected so it being an enjoyable experience made it be...tter. Al Worked with me on price and remembered the little things like what color car I was looking for. Would come back again and recommend Al and sunnyside to anyone who is looking for a car.

Sunnyside Toyota

Congratulations on your new RAV4! We know you'll have lots of fun in it! Thank you for sharing your sales experience.

• Amazing costumer service

Amazing costumer service!! Helped us step by step and it was really easy to understand!! I would definitely recommend to buy car at this store. Five B...IG STARS! Thank you so much!

• Customer oriented.

Whenever I have an appointment with Ron or anyone else at Sjunnyside, it's always about making me feel comfortable and fulfilling my needs. This is my... third lease and I am pleased with the result. Will recommend Sunnyside to friends and acquaintances whenever the opportunity arises. Happy Valentines Day Lola! Mark Christ

Overall Experience

• Yep....It's a dealership experience.

An experience like every other time I have been in a car dealer. Polite employees and clean environment. The free water was wet and hydrating.

• A great experience at Sunnyside Toyota

Nicky O???grady was very informative and honest when selling us our new Toyota. In the past I have experienced pushy car salesmen, but Micky made the... experience easy, comfortable and enjoyable. I would reccomend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

27000 Lorain Rd North Olmsted, OH 44070