Ganley Subaru East in Wickliffe

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 660 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

660 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ganley Subaru East in Wickliffe from DealerRater.com

• Great service jack is great James is so nice
    May 27, 2016

I love these people jack ,James are great ,great attitude ,warm hearted ,and nice looking lol .if your looking for a car come on in to ganley .I am a ...very happy customer thz guys .they all need a raise .

Experience With Ganley Subaru East
    April 17, 2018

Dear Ganley Subaru East, This letter serves to express our sincere appreciation to Robert Swyt for the outstanding sales service he has given us on ou...r recent purchase of the Subaru Legacy Limited. His professional demeanor, attention to detail and exceptional service. Robert is a tops sales person. No hassle, no pressure and most importantly knowledgeable. We look forward to doing business with him again in the future. Also Mike Kaminski in finance has been superb in exceeding our expectations and delivering on his promises and made the purchase go smoothly and effortlessly and done first class. Thank you again for all your help. Edward and Wanda Strainer Willowick, Ohio

Helping mom buy a car.
    April 13, 2018

I went out with my mom to help her look for a new car. Gino Palombo and the staff at Ganley Subaru East were very helpful and kind. Gino helped my mom... decide on what car would be best for her and in the process his knowledge helped me decide I wanted a new car aswell.

Wonderful
    April 13, 2018

Gino is more than a 5 star. He was fantastic, I will send my friends and family to him. My son came with me and end up buying the same car.

Employees Worked With
    In and out in an hour with no appointment
    April 13, 2018

After needing to jump start my 2015 Outback in the garage the previous two days, I jumped it again, drove to the dealership, and they took me immediat...ely without an appointment. I used one of my free tire rotation coupons from my recent tire replacement, and was back on the road with a newly installed battery and rotated tires in less than an hour.

Great Staff
    April 12, 2018

My first impression was that of comfort. I met a team of people and never felt pressured into purchasing what THEY wanted me to buy ??? they listened ...to ME. They are professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend Ganley Subaru East to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

No pressure sales
    April 11, 2018

This is our second purchase from Ganley and Jim Santa Maria and Harry Raina are the best. They make the car buying experience a pleasant one. I am... in love with my Crosstrek. Thanks for all your help and patience.

Impreza 2.0 at Ganley Subaru East
    April 11, 2018

It wad an amazingly smooth process. They found the exact car we were looking for. I met every member of the team and all were friendly and knowledgeab...le would most definitely recommend them

Brad Lunar

Certified Product Specialist

Professional, Knowledgeable, Respectful, Courteous, Thorough
    April 10, 2018

Buying a car can be stressful. Thousands of dollars are at stake. Cars are complex machines. Car sellers have been targeted for slick talk and cust...omers can feel pushed into purchasing a car they aren't sure they want. NEVER FEAR, those things won't happen at Ganley Subaru East. Brad Lunar sold us a 2018 Subaru Forester after our 2015 Surbaru Forester was rear-ended. That car withstood an incredible accident and we walked away without a scratch. Brad explained every detail of the sales process clearly and thoroughly. Brad is a professional representative of successful business, not a slick talking dude who wants to make a quick sale. Brad was terrific. Financing was handled by Aramis Greenwood. He, like Brad, was professional in the manner he explained the financing process and quickly completed all necessary paperwork. Brad and Aramis are a professional team. Next time we need a car, we'll return to Ganley East Subaru, and to Brad and Aramis. The 2018 Forester is a beautiful car with latest safety features and outstanding wifi driven options. If you've never driven a Subaru, visits Brad and test drive one of many options available.

Brad Lunar

Certified Product Specialist

Happy Forester Owner !!!!
    April 10, 2018

I only went to look, but I drove home with a new car. Everyone was very friendly and did everything they could to make sure that my adventure was a ...pleasant one. I got a great deal and my salesman was especially helpful explaining how everything worked and encouraged me to contact him at any time with any problems or questions. I intend to hold him to that. They must be doing something right , because this is the third Forester that I have purchased from Ganley. Thank you.

Ganley Subaru East in Wickliffe