• Another smooth service call.

Thanks William! We appreciate it!

As usual, scheduling an appointment was easy and fast. The work (a recall notice on software) was performed quickly and was finished in less time than estimated. I have never had less than a 5 star visit to Jeffrey Honda service.

Thanks William! We appreciate it!

• Excellent Consistent, Dependable and Caring

Mr. Jason Tamaroff was a fair and kind professional dealing with the purchase of the Acura 2016 TLX. My 2015 TLX was flooded and AAA ' totaled ' my Acura. I informed Mr. Tamaroff that I have purchased many Acuras over the years. The main thought was the consistent, professional, timely service. From Matt Smith, Mark who has been a wonderful 'surgeon ' for my Acuras with the Todd stepping in when the rare occasion Matt Smith was not there, which was 'rare' our Acuras have been well maintained. These gentleman have provided care for my wife's Acuras and we both feel the Tamaroff family chose an excellent standard bearer in Matt Smith and with Mark our Acura mechanic. Dr. J.P. Leleszi Child Psychiatrist William Beaumont Children's Hospital and Grosse Pointe Michigan Retired Children's Hospital of Michigan and Wayne State University School of Medicine FAACAP, FAPA, FACN, FAAHPM LTAC (Loyal Tamaroff Acura Customer)

• Always great customer service.

I have always had a great experience taking my KIA Soul in for service or recalls. Most times they have been able to take care of any service and repairs while waiting in the dealership. They have a great waiting area with free newspaper, coffee and WiFi.

• Recall service

As usual very happy with service provided. Technicians are always friendly, helpful and professional. I had made an appointment and my car was taken in on time and job completed in less time than promised. I have always received excellent service from this dealership.

• customer

Service is always reliable and trustworthy. Have never had my car serviced anywhere else.

• Service

The mechanics and Gil are extremely pleasant to deal with always!

The mechanics and Gil are extremely pleasant to deal with always!

• Dealership Service

Great service and easy to deal with. Online scheduling makes it easy to work around my schedule. Work done in estimated time.

• Always the BEST Service

I have never experienced any difficulty whatsoever when taking my car to Jeffrey Kia for service. The scheduling is always so easy from the website. The service to be rendered is fully explained prior to the commencement of work and, of course, so are the cost implications. The Service Rep, Christian Thomlinson is excellent.

• Jeff Gillingham

Jeff Gillingham was very professional and efficient when I bought my 2018 Acura TLX.

• Greta experience

Just wanted to say that working with Johnathon Noble (in the Nissan Service Dept) to get my car fixed was an awesome experience. Even though he was very busy that day he greeted my with a smile and got the problem fixed that day! Top Notch employee