Ganley Chevrolet Brook Park

New 888-409-1894 Dealer Website
Used 866-475-3933 Email Dealer
Service 888-711-6650

Average based on 129 reviews.
  • Joe's 2017 Traverse

Great no hassle experience. Ken Flanagan got me in and out with all the information I needed to get into a 2017 Traverse. This is my third lease in a row with Ganley.

• Excellent Service Experience

Always a pleasant experience. Right on time. Service always looks out for the customer. I am thoroughly satisfied with Ganley Service Department.

• New Vehicle purchase

This is my 2 nd vehicle purchased from this dealer .Good People .my salesman is very good on the GM line of autos and trucks.Thanks again to Al Reinhard.

• Ganley Chevy is the only dealer who cares about u

It's nice to have a dealer in the Cleveland area who will look for the kind of car or truck you really want! They didn't have the truck i truly wanted so Stephen Deszi looked all over to find me what I truly wanted.

• Truck owner

A model for GM to show how a dealership should be run and for employees to see how to interact with clients.

• John service mgr

Very professional. Very accommidating . Very pleasant and I was treated like I was special.

• Car Service 2016 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ

Excellent Service 2016 Chevrolet. Traverse LTZ ,had 2008 Satern Tradein

Excellent Service 2016 Chevrolet. Traverse LTZ ,had 2008 Satern Tradein

• owner

Ken Flanigan was exceptional. Jack was great also. Everyone was very friendly and fun.

• Great experience with my purchase

Steve The salesperson at Ganley Chevy on Brookpark made my experience of buying a vehicle pleasure. Hoping that Mr. Ganley uses Steve as a prize employee. They should be very happy to have him on their sales staff.

• Ganley Chevrolet had just what I was looking for!!

We came into the dealership knowing the style of vehicle we were looking for. Stephen D immediately greeted us, offered us refreshments, and was back in a minute with car keys for us to test drive. We drove the car, asked if we could see other vehicles in stock, and reviewed the rest of their inventory. We are pleased to report that Stephen brought us the exact vehicle we wanted to see, and also was the one we purchased! We were also on a time crunch which everyone at the dealership respected, and helped make sure we met!