Ganley Chevrolet Brook Park

New 888-409-1894 Dealer Website
Used 866-475-3933 Email Dealer
Service 888-711-6650

• Great experience

Steve Dezsi was so easy to work with and he made this process so easy. Looking for and getting a new car can be exhausting and everyone we came across was so kind. I do not know much about this whole process and Steve was so patient and worked well with me.

• Great Leasing Experience

Our salesman Mike Manos was outstanding listen to what we wanted and how much we wanted to pay. No high pressure and we are thrilled with our new Malibu.

• Fixing my '09 HHR.

If I can't fix it myself, this is the only place I would allow to touch my car.

If I can't fix it myself, this is the only place I would allow to touch my car.

• easy peasy

walked right in and walk right out with the vehicle in mind..... cut a deal on price, happy camper

• Mark Dunkel

STEPHEN did a great job I got the Z71 truck that I wanted other that the Blue that became a mid year color

• 2017 Traverse

Ken Flanagan was, as always, on top of our needs. If your looking for someone that gives you honest answers and the best price. Ken and Ganley Chevy is the place to go.

• Very happy

Chris mentor was so helpful with finding the exact car I wanted and went the extra mile. I'm so happy with my car and with Chris! There's a reason my family drives that far to buy from him!

• Ganley Chevy

Jon-Paul Johns was a fantastic sales person! He was very knowledgeable and made the buying process very enjoyable!! Highly recommended!

• Ganley Chevy

Jon-Paul Johns was fantastic to work with. He is very professional and knowledgeable about Chevy.

• Service for maintenance 0f Chevrolet Equinox.

Exceptional service from the time of arrival to completion of vehicle being serviced! IT WAS RAINING & THE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE BROUGHT THE VEHICLE TO THE DOOR WITH THE CANOPY OVERHEAD!! THIS IS PLUS "10" SERVICE. THE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE SHOULD BE COMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOW UP AND TIME HE SPENT WITH US GOING OVER THE DETAILS. Nick M. Sheyka - A proud owner of a Ganley Chevrolet Equinox!!