Ganley Chevrolet Brook Park

• 2018 Equinox LT

The salesman who greeted me at the door, Ken Flanagan, on my first visit to just look at the new 2018 Equinox was very helpful and took a lot of time with me even though I told him I was not there to buy that day. After about 90 minutes I told him I would be back in 2 weeks at which time I did return to drive the car and make my final decision. He was very helpful again explaining things to me and showing me all my color options. This was my first experience buying a car alone and was very apprehensive as everyone told me they take advantage of women buying alone. That was not the case at all! I was trading in my current car and he worked with management to get me what I considered an excellent deal. I have worked with the service department for all my routine maintenance on my previous car and consider the service manager the best I could ask for. Will definitely take my new Equinox for all service as I feel they are people who can be trusted.

• Awesome Service

I have been with this dealership since 2004 and the service is always excellent.

• Great experience buying a used vehicle here

Worked with Steve Dezsi who was extremely helpful throughout the whole buying process. I wasn't sure exactly which used vehicle I wanted, and he was able to let me drive each and give me information about each, even though they weren't Chevrolet cars. Very knowledgeable and let me research and buy at my own pace (which really set him apart from other sellers I've worked with in the past). I will definitely go back and see Steve next time I am shopping. Steve should be commended for making the buying experience (which normally stresses me out beyond belief) pain free.

• Best customer service!!!

This is the dealership with the best customer service I have ever experienced. Pete is the best!!!

• Mr. Clifford LaRocque

I was Taken care of Quickly from friendly service people who kept me aware of the progress on the servicing of my vehicle. I was in-and- out with good service and courteous attention.

• Scott

Very enjoyable experience. Would go to them again to buy and have the vehicle serviced there.

• S.t.n.a.

Jason Rush is the best car sales men I ever met. He helped me get through this long process. He helped me understand the process. He was professional at all times.

• The best of all Chevy dealerships

As we have come to expect...excellence on every level. It's not a surprise...the best people and the best dealership. The time we spend at the service department is sparse because Chevy makes the best vehicles and they almost never have problems. We are usually there for PM and our friends there couldn't be any better to the customers...not just us, I listen to how they interact with the other customers. This has got to be the Gem of the Chevy dealerships.

• Review: New car purchase

John Wade was great as always! We purchased a 2018 Impala. The process takes way too long especially coming back for a 2nd time to cut back a waiting time. The finance guy was busy with someone else so we had to wait for 45 minutes to close the deal.

• Excellent Service provided

All things went extremely well at Ganley Chevrolet. I would recommend them to any one needing work on their car and ask for Paul Wolanski, a very good service rep!! He puts the "Customer" back in Customer Service.