• new 4runner

This is our second buying experience with motorcars and they have been very helpful in finding the vehicle we want at the right price. The team has been courteous and helpful in answering questions and patient as we made our decisions. Karen had excellent follow-up and was able to provide us options during our

• Cornelius Stokes

Thank you for your feedback Angel, we are glad Cornelius was able to give you an easy experience!

Cornelius was very helpful. Calm and didn't make me feel pressured. And he was very patient with my questions and indecision. Very helpful and Ava who assisted him was so very pleasant and helpful too. Made the experience very mellow for me which was GREATLY appreciated!

• Red Carpet Service

Thank you for your feedback Kim! We are so glad Stephanie was able to go above and beyond for your buying experience!

I traveled cross country to fetch a used RAV4. Stephanie was spectacular! She picked me up from the airport to accommodate me. Her communication throughout the buying process went above and beyond! I highly recommend doing business with Motorcars Toyota and especially Stephanie as they will bend over backwards and give total disclosure on your vehicle.

• Victor was Excellent

Thank you for your feedback Ashley! We are glad Victor was able to calm your nerves and help you find the best car that fit your needs :)

It was my first car buying experience in 10 years. I walked in and was welcomed by Victor. I was a little nervous but Victor sat me down and he was very aware how nervous I was. After talking for a little bit and going over which vehicle I liked and the features, Victor showed me the perfect car, a 2018 Corolla. I felt comfortable through the whole experience and the whole team was very professional and thorough. I would recommend Motorcars Toyota and Victor especially!

• TONE IS BEST SALEMANS TO EVER DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tone was very helpful throughout the entire process. He listened to what I needed/wanted, and helped me evaluate all the options to ensure I got the right car. I will be coming back here for my next Toyota!

• Very Patient!

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad Stephanie was able to help you and give you a good experience :)

I ended up coming in late and Stephanie was still very patient with me and never pushing me at all even though they were about to close. I had lots of questions and she answered them all! I will be back!

• Stephanie is wonderful!

I am not ready just yet to make a purchase but when I do I will definitely call Stephanie! So very helpful!

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy Stephanie was able to help you and answer all your questions.

• Cornelius IS THE BEST!!!!!!

Thank you for your feedback Jewell! We are glad Cornelius was able to go above and beyond for you :)

Mr. Cornelius is a wonderful salesman, he went beyond and over of my expectations as a salesman. I stopped in to purchased a pre own vehicle. And the vehicle had some minor scratches that needed to be buff out and some paint that needed to be touched up. And without me asking about it he took care of it, and now I am a happy camper with him and the way Motorcars Toyota took care of me like I was part of the family. Thank you Cornelius !!!!!

• TONE IS THE BEST SALESMAN IN CLEVELAND!!!!!

mr.morson was a very great help to me he made me feel very welcomed and let me know that i would be leaving with a car and i did he took his time with me and ask me everything i was looking for in a car and found one that match me great he is a very wonderful man and if i every need another i will be returning to him

Thank you for your feedback Kenya! We are glad Tone was able to make you feel welcome and helped you find the best vehicle that fit your needs. We hope you come back to see us again! :)

• Rav 4

Pat Marcin is an awesome salesperson. She knows the features of the car and worked hard to get me the best deal.

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased Pat was able to get you the best deal possible!