Ganley Parma Hyundai

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 74 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 15, 2018

"Ganley Hyundai of Parma" has changed my perception of car buying. I am highly recommending visiting THIS particular dealership if you're considering... the purchase of a new or used car. The entire Ganley team that I was fortunate enough to work with should receive the highest marks possible. Ganley's customer service is top-notch. Brad Cimino (my Sales Rep.), Neil (Mgr.), Gus (General Sales Mgr.), Eric (Mgr.) and Luke (Finance Mgr.) completely made me feel like I was more of a friend than a customer. That was important to me because at no point did I feel pressured or uncomfortable with the car buying process. Even the staff that wasn't part of my car deal were friendly. I met one of the Service Team Associates, Adam, and felt at ease should I need to take my vehicle into Ganley for service needs. The showroom was impeccable. I am a big Hyundai vehicle fan. Ganley has a large selection of Hyundai's at all price points, plus several top quality used vehicles. I haven't purchased a car for myself in 14 years and included in my particular deal was my 2004 Subaru WRX. I was introduced to my Ganley Sales Rep., Brad, by Neil. Neither Brad nor Neil ever frowned upon the fact that the Subaru was part of the deal, nor made me feel that the car I'd owned since it was new, wasn't worthy. Everyone who assisted in the purchase made sure I didn't feel rushed and took the time to be patient with me and explain every detail of the vehicle and the financing. Finance Mgr. Luke, needed an additional signature from me after the deal was done, and offered to drive to my house personally, 1 hour away, to have me sign the necessary form. That's customer service! Should any of my family or friends ask or want me to steer them in the direction of a great dealership, and great product (Hyundai), I will no doubt recommend Ganley. Prior to going to Ganley, 3 hours earlier, I test drove a similar model at a different Hyundai dealership, and was made to feel I wasn't worthy of being in their dealership. Do yourself a favor and go straight to Ganley Hyundai of Parma. You will be treated like you deserve to own a car of your choosing.

April 23, 2018

The Sales associates are all nice and very helpful. had a good experience, and this is my first Hyundai. even had the clear coat (forgot the name of ...the product) and makes the car look great!

November 22, 2017

Was put through 3 salesman to buy a car spent 5 hours at the dealership after picking out a car in first 5 minutes. Also have been back multiple times... for service where employees have sworn at me and not fixed my problems. They have THE WORST service here and will try and pressure you to buy a higher priced car than you want. will never go to another ganley store again AWFUL SERVICE

Sorry for your experience, will will try to help you in the future! Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

July 24, 2017

Terrible place they promise you the world while you are there then they don't follow through with anything I talked to several people about these issu...es and it's terrible customer experience. They even hang up on you. Thanks ganly hyundai Parma you lost a sale

Sorry we could not help you out. Hopefully we can in the future. Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

May 11, 2017

I purchased a car from Frank Rodriguez I knew I wanted a 2017 Hyundai Elantra walking through the door. I have heard horror stories about people buyin...g cars and it taking forever and this was my first time buying a car so naturally I was nervous. Frank was very friendly, personable, knowledgeable and felt more like he cared about me as a client than being a pushy salesman. I was able to test drive the car and I also took it home after Frank was able to get me a good deal on my trade in, the features I wanted in the new car, and the payments exactly where I wanted them to be without bringing additional cash to the table. I went back the next day the car was detailed and I got a full tank of gas and signed all my final papers this could not have been easier!! The finance department was very knowledgeable as well. All in all great dealership and team. I HIGHLY recommend Frank if you are looking into purchasing a new car. It is hard to find good customer service now a days and they definitely nailed it on the head. Thanks again Frank I love my new car!

Thank you for your business! Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

May 2, 2017

My experience at Ganley Hyundai was excellent. Frank Rodriguez was very helpful in leasing my 2017 Santa Fe Sport.

Thank you for your business! Please send in your friends. Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganey Hyundai of Parma

April 3, 2017

I have had great experience at Ganley Hyundai. Bill Wentworth is a trust worthy, reliable salesman. He will not lead you astray. Although I did not f...ind the type of car I was looking for I will be keeping in touch with Mr Wentworth and certainly buy my car from him.

Melinda, thanks for stopping in, hopefully we can help you in the future! Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

March 26, 2017

Although the Santa Fe I came in to see was just sold, Randy and Rob were extremely helpful in looking for a similar used car and allowing me to test d...rive one. I was pleasantly impressed with the low-pressure sales approach used and will be back to this dealership in the future.

Harold, thank you for your business it was great to help you! Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

March 22, 2017

I needed to get an Awd SUV because of the weather conditions in Ohio but I couldn't get rid of my car as other dealers said I had too much of negative... equity. I spoke to Frank Rodriguez who was able to help me get the vehicle that I needed in two days. I will definitely recommend him and this dealership.

Thank you for your kind review! If you or your friends need anything else please let us know! Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

March 21, 2017

I had the best experience with Tom Jursek . My partner and I looked at a couple of cars that week. Tom was the only person who did not pressure us t...o buy just any car . He took time with us ,explained about he cars, and offered us tests drives on every car we were interested in . We decided on a 2017 Sonata. We love the car. And could not be happier. Thank you Tom ! - Bryan Vacha

Thank you for your kind words! If you need anything else please let us know! Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

Ganley Parma Hyundai