Ganley Parma Hyundai

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.1
  • Frank Rodriguez was great and so was his team

I purchased a car from Frank Rodriguez I knew I wanted a 2017 Hyundai Elantra walking through the door. I have heard horror stories about people buyin...g cars and it taking forever and this was my first time buying a car so naturally I was nervous. Frank was very friendly, personable, knowledgeable and felt more like he cared about me as a client than being a pushy salesman. I was able to test drive the car and I also took it home after Frank was able to get me a good deal on my trade in, the features I wanted in the new car, and the payments exactly where I wanted them to be without bringing additional cash to the table. I went back the next day the car was detailed and I got a full tank of gas and signed all my final papers this could not have been easier!! The finance department was very knowledgeable as well. All in all great dealership and team. I HIGHLY recommend Frank if you are looking into purchasing a new car. It is hard to find good customer service now a days and they definitely nailed it on the head. Thanks again Frank I love my new car!

Thank you for your business! Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

• HORRIBLE SERVICE

Was put through 3 salesman to buy a car spent 5 hours at the dealership after picking out a car in first 5 minutes. Also have been back multiple times... for service where employees have sworn at me and not fixed my problems. They have THE WORST service here and will try and pressure you to buy a higher priced car than you want. will never go to another ganley store again AWFUL SERVICE

Sorry for your experience, will will try to help you in the future! Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

• Terrible customer service

Terrible place they promise you the world while you are there then they don't follow through with anything I talked to several people about these issu...es and it's terrible customer experience. They even hang up on you. Thanks ganly hyundai Parma you lost a sale

Sorry we could not help you out. Hopefully we can in the future. Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

• New Lease

My experience at Ganley Hyundai was excellent. Frank Rodriguez was very helpful in leasing my 2017 Santa Fe Sport.

Thank you for your business! Please send in your friends. Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganey Hyundai of Parma

• Melinda Epperson

I have had great experience at Ganley Hyundai. Bill Wentworth is a trust worthy, reliable salesman. He will not lead you astray. Although I did not f...ind the type of car I was looking for I will be keeping in touch with Mr Wentworth and certainly buy my car from him.

Melinda, thanks for stopping in, hopefully we can help you in the future! Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

• Hyndai Santa Fe

Although the Santa Fe I came in to see was just sold, Randy and Rob were extremely helpful in looking for a similar used car and allowing me to test d...rive one. I was pleasantly impressed with the low-pressure sales approach used and will be back to this dealership in the future.

Harold, thank you for your business it was great to help you! Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

• Helpful staff

I needed to get an Awd SUV because of the weather conditions in Ohio but I couldn't get rid of my car as other dealers said I had too much of negative... equity. I spoke to Frank Rodriguez who was able to help me get the vehicle that I needed in two days. I will definitely recommend him and this dealership.

Thank you for your kind review! If you or your friends need anything else please let us know! Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

• Mr. Bryan Vacha

I had the best experience with Tom Jursek . My partner and I looked at a couple of cars that week. Tom was the only person who did not pressure us t...o buy just any car . He took time with us ,explained about he cars, and offered us tests drives on every car we were interested in . We decided on a 2017 Sonata. We love the car. And could not be happier. Thank you Tom ! - Bryan Vacha

Thank you for your kind words! If you need anything else please let us know! Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

• Excellent service

Frank put me in a new car that day, which was great very helpful very informative and very easy to work with he wasn't pushy and just trying to sell a... new car actually cared about my financial situation and we worked out a deal. I'll be going there again when this lease is up.

Thank you for your kind response! We appreciate your business. Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

• Elantra. Don't buy.

Had to pay for new brakes and rotors after putting on 15K miles... Mainly highway driving from Cleveland to Lorain. Was told brakes only last for 20...K miles or so. They didn't tell me this when I bought it new... Only had the car for a little over 8 months. As I am waiting for my car to be fixed, another lady was told her battery is bad. She just had her Elantra for 7 months. She didn't have to pay for a new battery though. Very, very disappointed with management and lack of customer service in correcting this problem. They offered to pay half of the $360 bill. I believe they should have stepped up to the plate on this one and absorbed the whole bill. I will never buy from Ganley Hyundai on Brookpark and Ridge in Parma, Ohio again. Ganley, you lost a customer, and I will tell those I know about the poor customer service. Oh, when talking to the manager he said whoever did my oil changes should have checked the brakes and calipers and alerted me that they were going bad ... I said they were the only ones who have changed my oil and no one ever said anything to me. The service tech, Rick was nice. I don't like writing bad reviews, but I do believe in being fair. And this outcome was not fair.

We are truly sorry that you had a unpleasant service visit. I do hope that we can help you better in the future. Please stop by and ask for me persona...lly next time you are in. Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

Ganley Parma Hyundai