New 888-561-2805 Dealer Website
Used 888-498-8353 Email Dealer
Service 888-461-6613

4.4
  • Helpful staff

Thank you for your kind review! If you or your friends need anything else please let us know! Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

I needed to get an Awd SUV because of the weather conditions in Ohio but I couldn't get rid of my car as other dealers said I had too much of negative equity. I spoke to Frank Rodriguez who was able to help me get the vehicle that I needed in two days. I will definitely recommend him and this dealership.

• Mr. Bryan Vacha

Thank you for your kind words! If you need anything else please let us know! Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

I had the best experience with Tom Jursek . My partner and I looked at a couple of cars that week. Tom was the only person who did not pressure us to buy just any car . He took time with us ,explained about he cars, and offered us tests drives on every car we were interested in . We decided on a 2017 Sonata. We love the car. And could not be happier. Thank you Tom ! - Bryan Vacha

• Excellent service

Thank you for your kind response! We appreciate your business. Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

Frank put me in a new car that day, which was great very helpful very informative and very easy to work with he wasn't pushy and just trying to sell a new car actually cared about my financial situation and we worked out a deal. I'll be going there again when this lease is up.

• Elantra. Don't buy.

Had to pay for new brakes and rotors after putting on 15K miles... Mainly highway driving from Cleveland to Lorain. Was told brakes only last for 20K miles or so. They didn't tell me this when I bought it new... Only had the car for a little over 8 months. As I am waiting for my car to be fixed, another lady was told her battery is bad. She just had her Elantra for 7 months. She didn't have to pay for a new battery though. Very, very disappointed with management and lack of customer service in correcting this problem. They offered to pay half of the $360 bill. I believe they should have stepped up to the plate on this one and absorbed the whole bill. I will never buy from Ganley Hyundai on Brookpark and Ridge in Parma, Ohio again. Ganley, you lost a customer, and I will tell those I know about the poor customer service. Oh, when talking to the manager he said whoever did my oil changes should have checked the brakes and calipers and alerted me that they were going bad ... I said they were the only ones who have changed my oil and no one ever said anything to me. The service tech, Rick was nice. I don't like writing bad reviews, but I do believe in being fair. And this outcome was not fair.

We are truly sorry that you had a unpleasant service visit. I do hope that we can help you better in the future. Please stop by and ask for me personally next time you are in. Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

• The Saleman Dale is great and so was Scott

Thank you for your business! Mark Embly Sales manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

The saleman Dale was great and so was the Sales manager Scott was excellent. The staff was very professional and friendly. I would recommend people to check them out. I ended buying 2017 Sonata. Keep the good work.

• Hyundai Purchase

Thank you for your business! Mark Embly Sales manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

Before driving an hour to the dealership we spoke with Scott, we told him our situation and what vehicle we wanted. He did everything he said he would do and made the overall purchase of our new vehicle a great buying experience. I would recommend them to anybody looking to purchase a new vehicle.

• First car

Thank you for your business! Mark Embly Sales manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

Bought my first car with my parents. It was a little stressful, but from what they said it was good. Very helpful and showed me everything about the car. I love it!

• Aggressive and unprofessional

Sorry for your poor experience, hopefully we can help you with your future car needs! Mark Embly Sales Manager Ganley Hyundai of Parma

Horrible experience with Ganley Hyundai, will never go there in the future. Extremely rude staff, management unresponsive to complaints, felt bullied by aggressive car salesmen. Not a happy place to be, in my opinion.

• Encouraging and Helpful Service

Our sales Rep. Chris G. was extremely helpful in giving us service with our trade in vehicle and purchasing of our Elantra.

• Internet Sales