Feldman Chevrolet of Novi

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.1
  • Best buying experience I have ever had. recommend

Very good expirence with Steve Pierce and Alicia. Both people were very friendly and new what they were doing. Could not be happier with my vehicle an...d the total buying process. Would recommend Marty Feldman to my friends and, would defiantly recommend Steve and Alicia.

• Waste of time!

After making me wait 45 minutes so they could jump the battery I took it for a test drive. The ride was rough and after looking over the body of the... car it had obvious signs of being in an accident (even though the car facts read it had not). I left the dealer telling them I would get back with them on my decision but they continued to call and bother me. I let them know I was interested in a car at another dealership and they "still" continued to call. Needless to say, I won't go back.

• Bad service

I went into the dealership today November 30 2017 the sales guy kept trying to sell me something that he want me to have not what I want and the sale ...manager was no help at all he consist of making me get something I do not want and wanted me to put a down payment on something if it says 0 down I shouldn't have to put nothing down if it don't make my payment lower

• Best vehicle acquisition experience ever!

I have yet to be disappointed with the sales and services I have received from Feldman Chevrolet - Novi.

We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you, Murray! We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road!

• Review for Feldman Chevrolet in NOVI

I have had my 2016 Equinox in for the recommended service 3 times and have always received fast courteous service. When purchasing my vehicle, Robert... was never rushed...he answered all my questions and concerns. He talked to me because I was buying the car even though my husband was with me. I appreciated the respect he showed me.

We're happy to help keep your Equinox running great, Linda! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We are more than happy to... help!

• Responded immediately for my request in Cars.com

Lots of sales representatives responded back checking with me my car needs and gave options to buy. They checked with me regarding my car trade-in op...tions for the buying process.

Hello Girish, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We are more... than happy to help!

• Dealer visit

Great experience, in and out quickly for oil change and tire rotation

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit here at Feldman Chevrolet of Novi! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We are mo...re than happy to help!

• Great experience

Great experience everyone was extremely helpful and friendly

• Car service

The people are so friendly and professional. I enjoy getting my car serviced here.

• Scheduled maintence and 2 recalls

Excellent. Service issues completed in 90 minutes, as promised.

Feldman Chevrolet of Novi