Ray Laethem Buick-GMC

404 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 13, 2019

Great service and friendly staff. I have been a customer for 25 years.

January 2, 2019

Jamie was outstanding. We would definitely work with him again

Jim and Donna, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please don't hesitate to rea...ch out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Thank you for the review!

• May 29, 2013

I was recently involved in an accident that totaled my car and I had injuries. I pulled a couple of dealerships I planned on visiting that Sat. Ray Laethem... was the first one I came to. I walked around a bit then went into the office. I was immediately greeted by Kevin Williams. I was in pain and explained my situation as I really did not want to go anywhere else. He was very understanding and showed me a what they had by driving me around the lot. I saw a car that fit my budget and he promised me on Monday I would be driving it. Sure enough Monday came and I drove off in my new car. I cried because I have to say hands down I have never meet anyone so professional and caring about what I wanted. He truly did go above and beyond. So if you are looking for a great salesman please give Kevin Williams a call. He will work with you. Thank you so very much. I am a very satisfied customer.

We are so sorry to hear about your accident and injuries we hope you are healing fast. It is our goal to accommodate every customer with whatever need...s they may have. We are proud of Kevin and thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

December 29, 2018

They are always thorough and responsive and Imhavevalways been satisfied with this dealer.

Hi there, Dan! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Thank you again for leaving us this response!

December 26, 2018

My salesman EJ Borden was very attentive to my concern to keep my payments where I can afford.

Marsella, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Ra...y Laethem Buick GMC

December 12, 2018

The available inventory was amazing! There was no pressure and we were provided with all the information to make a decision much easier. Our salesman... was great, the finance experience quick and easy! The vehicle is exceptional and we are so pleased with all the new features!

Anne, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Ray Laethem Buick GMC! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! Have a great da...y!

November 25, 2018

I always take my car in for a check-up before driving to visit my grandsons. This time they rotated the tires and when I drove away a dashboard light went... on indicating there was trouble. I took it back and my Service Rep. Donnell checked the tires and the warning light went out. But the next morning it was back. I took the car back in and the mechanic worked on it, drove it himself several times and the glitch was fixed. Throughout all of this Donnell was reassuring and gave me confidence that the car would be ready for me to take on my trip. Thanks to everyone at Laethem, especially Donnell.

Karen, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Ray Laethem Buick GMC. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let u...s know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

November 20, 2018

Overall service and previous purchase was fantastic

Natalie, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Ray Laethem Buick GMC. If you ever need anything else... from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 20, 2018

Sales representative was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. The purchase and delivery went very smoothly.

David, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We're looking forward to your next v...isit with us! Thank you!

November 18, 2018

My lease of a GMC was very good and the sales staff was professional. Noreen, from the sales staff, did sn outstanding job of showing how all of new and... convenient settings in the car.

Robert, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!