Liberty Ford Aurora

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 170 reviews

• December 9, 2016

I was very pleased with Richard Neathery of Liberty Ford in Solon. He showed me what I wanted and did not pressure me into anything. He was great to w...ork negotiations with. I am very pleased with my certified used Ford Taurus.

June 16, 2018

Liberity Ford Of Aurora has made owning my 2017 F150 a real pleasure. There service and sales staff go out of there way to make sure your visit to the...ir new location is top notch experience. What a great team they have.

Jack, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy t...o assist you! Safe travels!

June 15, 2018

Sales person was excellent and service was awesome. I was very impressed with the state of the art facility. I would definitely recommend a friend to ...this dealership

May 30, 2018

Jordan Willson is the best!!! Along with everyone else that we had the pleasure of talking with! Will definitely be back. It was a painless experie...nce and everyone is so nice!

May 29, 2018

i dealt with rick n. In the past with liberty ford solon who i was very happy to work with . Wound up visiting the new dealership in Aurora one day ta...king boss to service department, was approached by Jason stachowski. long story short got into new truck with little need to try and wrestle with them over a good price on the truck that i needed with the options i wanted.

Gary, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional needs or questi...ons, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

May 29, 2018

New dealership is state of the art and I like it. Could use new customer greeting

April 23, 2018

I have been a loyal customer at Liberty Ford in Solon for the past 13 years, and my husband has purchased his cars long before that. Rick Neathery is... absolutely the best. Rick works tirelessly to get the best cars for me, the best deals, and he truly cares about his customers. I have purchased a Mustang, and I am on my third Fusion. I cannot imagine working with anyone else but Rick and Liberty Ford in Solon.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Liberty Ford of Solon for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitat...e to call if you'd like further assistance.

April 21, 2018

It is a pleasure to have my car serviced at Liberty Ford. The representatives are polite and thorough. I have at times come to seek help( low or flat ...tire service) and I have been helped. What a blessing!!!

Cheryl, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be ...more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

April 11, 2018

Had brake job done. They provide quick services & got it done on the time we agreed on.

April 9, 2018

I would recommend Jack Blair and the service department at Liberty Ford Solon to anyone. They really care about you as a person and your concerns with... your vehicle. They have a great team

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!