Liberty Ford Solon

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Used car purchase -Liberty Ford
    December 9, 2016

I was very pleased with Richard Neathery of Liberty Ford in Solon. He showed me what I wanted and did not pressure me into anything. He was great to w...ork negotiations with. I am very pleased with my certified used Ford Taurus.

• 2017 Ford Edge Purchase and repair
    February 24, 2018

no complaints of dealer....car has needed warranty service twice so far

• Service is Wonderful!
    February 8, 2018

I am a new ford owner and after previous reviews I decided to use this dealer even though it is farther from my home and others are much closer. It is... a choice I have never regretted. From the time I set the appointment up to when I pay my bill the staff is very pleasant, very thorough, explains everything all done in a timely matter. I wont go anywhere else - I trust this staff with my car and any advice.

• Customer
    February 4, 2018

On 1-4-18 took my Lincoln for diagnostic test at Liberty Ford Solon; it would not start at temperatures below 30 degree and for noise in front and bac...k of car. Test showed my car needed battery, something need a screw for the noise, and everything else inspected on my car was OK (green) . 1-6-18 my car had no heat, defrost did not work, and I heard the same noise after picking up my car. Called Liberty when I got home and complained. After a second inspection at Liberty they found my car needed $2000 worth of repairs. Rich the manager made sure a better inspection was done. I would not let Liberty Ford do any more work on my car.

We always strive to do 100% for all of our customers so we?re extremely disappointed to hear of your negative experience with us. We would like the ch...ance to talk to you further so please do call us at 440-248-1550 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

• Did not expect to buy 4WD
    January 16, 2018

Thank you Carolee. I was not looking for a 4 door 4 wheel drive vehicle at all. I drove 2/2 and loved them and just for the heck of it tried the 4 d...oor/4WD. In a few days found out that was the best choice since weather went back and I ended up putting 5 people in my truck in the next few days.

• Thank you Martell Ford and Liberty Ford
    January 16, 2018

A big shout out to Martell Ford for making my buying experience enjoyable. Having said that Liberty Ford bent over backwards to make my buying exper...ience one I will never forget. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to buy a car with a highly skilled staff go visit Liberty Ford Solon Ohio. You wont regret your visit.

Congratulations on your new vehicle If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Best place to buy a vehicle
    December 28, 2017

I have visited many Ford dealerships and will always buy from Liberty Ford Solon. They listen to your needs and work to ensure you have the best fina...ncing available. Their goal isn't just selling you a vehicle, they want your future business as well. I have been last 4 vehicles from them. You're making a mistake if you go anywhere else. My salesman was Adam Bruno.

Robert, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We truly appreciate your continued business ove...r the years, and we're looking forward to your next visit!

• Great Service
    December 19, 2017

Rick was great in helping me lease a new truck. He helped us get exactly what we needed for a large family. Go to Liberty and see Rick. Phenomenal ...job. Thanks

Carter, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than hap...py to assist you! Safe travels!

• Mr. Tim
    December 4, 2017

Awesome.................................................................

We really appreciate your feedback! It's great to see your experience deserved five stars! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• 2014 Ford F250 SD
    November 29, 2017

We were treated very well by our Salesman, Adam, and his sales manager. We received a very fair deal on the truck we purchased and are quite happy wi...th our overall experience. We will buy from Liberty again. Thanks

Mark, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Congratulations on your new F-250, and please don't hesitate to reach ...out if there is ever anything that we can do for you!

Liberty Ford Solon