Metro Toyota

2347 reviews

2347 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Metro Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 16, 2020

We had a very good car buying experience. We were impressed with Anastasia and Jeremy's knowledge of what they were selling. We would recommend Anastasia... to anyone we know who might be looking for a Toyota.

Awww! You're making us blush! We certainly appreciate your amazing review for Anastasia & Jeremy, they are both great to work with and we are delight...ed to know you had such a wonderful experience. Thanks again for choosing Metro Toyota, we hope you are enjoying your new RAV4!

Jeremy McClish

Finance Manager

(5.0) 196 reviews

Anastasia Kaluszyk

(4.9) 25 reviews

January 15, 2020

Dear Metro Toyota, Ken was very nice and super helpful! He went above and beyond to help me find my dream car! The sales manager and finance guy,(Rick... Z.) were awesome as well! Thank you for helping me out with getting my car!

Thank you for your nice review for Ken & Rick! We appreciate you sharing your feedback. Thanks again for choosing Metro Toyota!

Ken Konopka

(5.0) 176 reviews

RICK ZAMBRANA

FINANCE MANAGER

(4.8) 53 reviews

January 15, 2020

We purchased a used unit from Gary "Cap" Capper. He was amazing! He got us everything that we requested from him! He spent time with us to go over the... unit to make sure that we understood how everything operated before leaving to drive home. We had a lot of questions before we made the trip to the dealership and "Cap" was there for us to take care of us! If you are in the market for either a new or used unit just get a hold of "Cap" and he will go out of his way to assist you! An easy quick painless transaction!

Thank you for your kind review for Cap! We appreciate you sharing your experience. Thanks again for choosing Metro Toyota, enjoy your new ride!

Gary "CAP" Capper

Darlene Lambert

Sales BDC Coordinator

(4.9) 28 reviews

January 15, 2020

I would never think of taking my car for service anywhere but metro Toyota. Service people are fantastic and knowledgeable. Plus I also get a free car... wash.

Thank you for your 5-star Service review! We appreciate your feedback.

Barry Greenfield

(4.9) 170 reviews

Dominic Theodore

(4.8) 112 reviews

January 14, 2020

Just bought our 2017 RAV4 yesterday. Had a great experience. Cap was great to work with. He did a great walk thru on the vehicle. We had an excellent experience...

Thank you for your kind words for Cap and your 5-stars! We appreciate you sharing your experience. We hope you are enjoying your 2017 RAV4 and thanks ...again for choosing Metro Toyota!

Gary "CAP" Capper

(5.0) 258 reviews

RICK ZAMBRANA

FINANCE MANAGER

(4.8) 53 reviews

January 14, 2020

Like that I may drive inside the building to deliver my vehicle. Quick intake of information. Comfortable lounge with a variety of seating; COFFEE. Thank... you for the coffee.

WOW! Thank you for your awesome, 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback. The coffee is always on and it's always fresh. We'll see you at your nex...t Service visit! Thank you again for choosing Metro Toyota.

January 14, 2020

My wife had met with Ken yesterday morning and let him know of the RAV 4 we were interested in . She took it for a test drive since she will be the primary... driver of the car . She explained that I would be back with her after work. he scheduled an appointment . When we arrived the RAV was up front all cleaned up. Ken gave us the keys. I got a chance to look it over , went in and made an offer that was accepted. We had the pleasure of working with Ken 1 1/2 years ago when purchased our Camry XLE . Ken is very professional and is thorough in answering any questions. Once the deal was completed he spent much time with my wife going over the car feature. Ken is a great asset to the Metro Dealership . We currently have 2 Camrys and now the RAV4 all from Metro . Would not think of going anywhere else. There is a high level of quality from the service department , auto body repair and sales (Ken) and Craig ( finance) all at the top of the professional level in auto sales /support !

Thank you for your wonderful review for Ken, Craig and our Dealership! We appreciate your thoughtful words and your 5-stars! We hope you are enjoying... your new RAV4 and thank you for being a part of our Metro family!

Ken Konopka

(5.0) 176 reviews

January 14, 2020

Metro Toyota made getting my replacement vehicle quick and painless! Mike was excellent, answered all of my questions and walked me through everything... step by step. By far the best experience I've had at a dealership.

Thank you for your amazing, 5-star review! We appreciate your kind words for Mike and our Dealership. Enjoy your new ride and thanks for choosing Met...ro Toyota.

Mike Ferrett

(4.9) 51 reviews

January 14, 2020

I find the service department good. I have bought 4 Toyotas from this dealership I don't have 25 words to express my opinion A few words is all you need.... Smile, smile,smile,smile,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you had a positive experience. Smile on!

Scott Barrier

(4.9) 210 reviews

Billy Delancey

SALES

(4.9) 32 reviews

January 13, 2020

Good service, pricing and customer loyalty recognition. I would recommend this dealership and sales person for your next car and financing arrangements.... Location is very accessible throughout the city.

Thank you for your "Great Service" review! We appreciate your feedback and your 5-stars!

Christopher Lombardo