Audi of Bedford

3.6 out of 5 (3.6) 40 reviews

• July 3, 2017

Great experience purchasing a non- Audi used vehicle. I've bought a lot of cars in my life and this was easily the most pain-free transaction I've eve...r had. No pressure, clear communication. Salesman Matt Hulgin didn't so much 'sell' the vehicle to me as much as he assisted with the purchase. Would recommend this shop 100%.

July 18, 2018

This is by far the best place to buy a used Audi. I have bought 3 used certified Audi’s from here over the past 6 years and I wouldn’t go ...anywhere else. These guys are the best. If you are looking for a nearly new car! Buy it certified and by it from Audi of Bedford. Jeff Reiss and George the European GM are fantastic people.

July 14, 2018

Sent Audi S5 cabriolet to them from neighboring dealership after having it 2 wks they refused to not only respond to a timeline of how long it would t...ake to make repairs i had to call customer relations at Penske national center in order to recieve a call back from general manager...phone system was down for days jad to drive to dealership to speak with them only to recieve more redtape and justification as to why the bad service would only take even longer..never once trying to expedite my unpleasant experience. You go to the experts with the desire to recieve premium service and by far this has spiraled into the most unpleasant experience ever...not a fan of how they value there customers experience i felt they passed the buck by placing the blame everywhere but themselves and i left our meeting even more unpleased as when i arrived...did not feel as if i was considered a customer they valued and plan to share my experience with the hopes they get there act together and begin to act like a premium service provider...that we have come to expect

June 1, 2018

We had been looking for a used car for a few weeks and found our 2003 Toyota Highlander in cars.com. We visited Audi of Bedford and couldn’t be ...happier with the entire buying process. Even though our car was rather inexpensive, we were treated as if we were buying a new Audi. Can’t say enough about the professionalism and courtesy shown to us. We will definitely go back when we are ready to buy a new car.

November 28, 2017

Twice I came to this dealership and twice was disregard because it was only a used car. Too bad because once I am out of school this will be the last... place I shop for a new car.

September 18, 2017

I found a used car on their website I was interested in. Spoke with Zach, a sales manager, who was nice and gave me the info he had on the car. I had ...reached out specifically because this dealership is an hour from my home and I wanted to be sure the car was available and had no obvious defects so I didn't spend time driving over. He set me up for a 5:45 appointment and that was that. I showed up for the appointment, having driven the family over as I was fairly sure I wanted to buy it and wasn't trading in a vehicle, so didn't have a ride there. The car was out front. Another rep came out (Kristin, I believe) with the key and showed me to the car. She left and told me she'd be back shortly and to take a look around the car. She came back and let me know that the car wasn't for sale, they'd taken a deposit on it "about an hour ago." Really glad I wasted 2.5 hours of my time, as well as an evening for my wife and 3 young kids. Why they couldn't call or text to let me know the vehicle wasn't available is completely beyond me, but I suspect if it had been a $60,000 Audi they'd have found some time to reach out. All I got was a half-hearted apology and an offer to show me a similar vehicle which was more than double the cost of the one I came to look at. I'm sure it was a fluke, I don't blame them for the car selling - someone was there and wanted to buy. I completely blame them for not bothering to call when it sold an hour before I got there, and will definitely not shop with them at any point in the future.

August 29, 2017

When I made an interstate inquiry regarding a used Audi Q5 featured on Cars.com this dealer had possession of vehicle for 13 months and on initial co...ntact they agreed to furnish me with all requested details on-line but in a back-up call to me stated the car had just been sold. The car continues to be available on Cars.com as well as dealer inventory. Obviously they lied about car having been sold so as to not have to make the effort to sell me the vehicle.

May 17, 2017

Started looking at used cars on Saturday, so we drove up to Cleveland (75 minutes away) to check out several LS460's in the area. Our first stop was a...t Audi of Bedford. We were unable to see the car because it was down the street having some detail work done. That was OK, since we didn't bother to call ahead.They said to come back on Monday and the car would be ready. On Monday we test drove the car and liked what we saw, but I wanted to be able to do a complete inspection (engine, undercarriage, make sure all the bells and whistles worked). I was told we could take the car home overnight and check it out the next day before we brought it back. Long story short, for the year and miles, everything checked out, the car drove like new, and we were back the next evening to finalize the deal. We got a great deal, we were treated like we were buying the most expensive car on the lot, and our salesperson, Terrell, was very pleasant to work with. I've always felt that buying used from a private party was the way to go, but Audi of Bedford changed my mind. Oh, and the coffee was excellent.

January 16, 2017

After I totaled my Audi I was hit doing 80, these guys found a way to get me back the same car . It couldn't have been a better experience and this ...is my 4th Audi love them

December 3, 2016

The toughest job in sales is to be a Used Car Salesman. Let alone the Manager of the department. Your goal is to WIN the Trust of the consumer. Well M...r. George McCarley did just that. I live in Florida & as you know Audi Bedford is in Ohio. It was a little nerve racking at first because I have never purchase a vehicle over the phone before. I'm hear to tell you with the help of Kyle in Internet Sales I made the purchase & HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR TEAM WORK... I have officially built a bound 1,300 miles away & will recommend AUDI BEDFRD to ALL.... Honesty & Trust & Customer Service is want this dealership will be known for in my BOOK !!!!!!