Audi of Bedford

New Used Service

3.8
  • Great experience
    July 3, 2017

Great experience purchasing a non- Audi used vehicle. I've bought a lot of cars in my life and this was easily the most pain-free transaction I've eve...r had. No pressure, clear communication. Salesman Matt Hulgin didn't so much 'sell' the vehicle to me as much as he assisted with the purchase. Would recommend this shop 100%.

• Terrible unless you want high dollar vehicle
    November 28, 2017

Twice I came to this dealership and twice was disregard because it was only a used car. Too bad because once I am out of school this will be the last... place I shop for a new car.

• Beware: They don't seem to care.
    September 18, 2017

I found a used car on their website I was interested in. Spoke with Zach, a sales manager, who was nice and gave me the info he had on the car. I had ...reached out specifically because this dealership is an hour from my home and I wanted to be sure the car was available and had no obvious defects so I didn't spend time driving over. He set me up for a 5:45 appointment and that was that. I showed up for the appointment, having driven the family over as I was fairly sure I wanted to buy it and wasn't trading in a vehicle, so didn't have a ride there. The car was out front. Another rep came out (Kristin, I believe) with the key and showed me to the car. She left and told me she'd be back shortly and to take a look around the car. She came back and let me know that the car wasn't for sale, they'd taken a deposit on it "about an hour ago." Really glad I wasted 2.5 hours of my time, as well as an evening for my wife and 3 young kids. Why they couldn't call or text to let me know the vehicle wasn't available is completely beyond me, but I suspect if it had been a $60,000 Audi they'd have found some time to reach out. All I got was a half-hearted apology and an offer to show me a similar vehicle which was more than double the cost of the one I came to look at. I'm sure it was a fluke, I don't blame them for the car selling - someone was there and wanted to buy. I completely blame them for not bothering to call when it sold an hour before I got there, and will definitely not shop with them at any point in the future.

• deceptive response
    August 29, 2017

When I made an interstate inquiry regarding a used Audi Q5 featured on Cars.com this dealer had possession of vehicle for 13 months and on initial co...ntact they agreed to furnish me with all requested details on-line but in a back-up call to me stated the car had just been sold. The car continues to be available on Cars.com as well as dealer inventory. Obviously they lied about car having been sold so as to not have to make the effort to sell me the vehicle.

• Can't get much better than this
    May 17, 2017

Started looking at used cars on Saturday, so we drove up to Cleveland (75 minutes away) to check out several LS460's in the area. Our first stop was a...t Audi of Bedford. We were unable to see the car because it was down the street having some detail work done. That was OK, since we didn't bother to call ahead.They said to come back on Monday and the car would be ready. On Monday we test drove the car and liked what we saw, but I wanted to be able to do a complete inspection (engine, undercarriage, make sure all the bells and whistles worked). I was told we could take the car home overnight and check it out the next day before we brought it back. Long story short, for the year and miles, everything checked out, the car drove like new, and we were back the next evening to finalize the deal. We got a great deal, we were treated like we were buying the most expensive car on the lot, and our salesperson, Terrell, was very pleasant to work with. I've always felt that buying used from a private party was the way to go, but Audi of Bedford changed my mind. Oh, and the coffee was excellent.

• Joe Mannarino
    January 16, 2017

After I totaled my Audi I was hit doing 80, these guys found a way to get me back the same car . It couldn't have been a better experience and this ...is my 4th Audi love them

• Used Car Saleman Have A Bad Rap ( NOT )
    December 3, 2016

The toughest job in sales is to be a Used Car Salesman. Let alone the Manager of the department. Your goal is to WIN the Trust of the consumer. Well M...r. George McCarley did just that. I live in Florida & as you know Audi Bedford is in Ohio. It was a little nerve racking at first because I have never purchase a vehicle over the phone before. I'm hear to tell you with the help of Kyle in Internet Sales I made the purchase & HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR TEAM WORK... I have officially built a bound 1,300 miles away & will recommend AUDI BEDFRD to ALL.... Honesty & Trust & Customer Service is want this dealership will be known for in my BOOK !!!!!!

• Great service¿
    December 1, 2016

Good overall experience at the Audi of Bedford. As soon as I entered there doors there was a car salesman ready to assist and answer the questions I h...ad. Terrell got me together and I drove off in something nice.

• Best sales experience
    November 26, 2016

Bought my car there in September. Salesman, Zach, took me for a test drive, we reviewed prices. No pressure whatsoever. I went home, did some more r...esearch and made offer. Zach called me back within thirty minutes with counter offer. Paperwork was complete in less than 1 hour.

• Best dealership I've ever dealt with
    November 5, 2016

Kareem and I worked a deal on the phone and through email and text for 2 vehicles to purchase and 1 to trade in. He even showed me a video to make ver...y clear what I was buying. Upon arrival Kareem met me at the door and we went straight to work. The cars were exactly what they were supposed to be and were already detailed. I traveled over 3 hours and was not disappointed. Their facility was the cleanest I've ever been in. He even followed up on me after I was home. Very professional.

Audi of Bedford