Mazda of Bedford

New Used Service

441 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mazda of Bedford from DealerRater.com
  • Used Toyota Matrix and Corolla
    August 16, 2016

I bought two used cars with this dealership and they have so far the best customer service. They are honest and not pushing to conclude a deal. Oh ask... for Phil, he is a very experimented salesperson.

• They took care of me....
    February 15, 2018

I was in a position that was not comfortable because of my transportation.. . Shawn Hardnick and staff treated me like I was family. I was handled wit...h care and patience . This transition was completely flawless and painless. This will be my dealership until I transition to the life after. Thanks Mazda of Bedford....

• My Favorite Car Salesman, Ever
    February 11, 2018

I have purchased three cars with Bill Anton as my sales consultant, and as long as he's in the car-selling business, I will buy from him again. He's k...nowledgeable, considerate and a pleasure to work with. I have great respect for Bill. I think that Mazda of Bedford is lucky to have him.

• My First Lease
    February 5, 2018

Michael was very patient and went through every detail with me for my first car lease! I am so please with the trade value i got for my old car and ha...d a professional but fun time with every employee at Mazda. I???ve been getting my maintenance done here for years and refuse to go anywhere else!

• Great experience
    February 2, 2018

Great experience, very quick process and got the exact car we wanted for a great price very happy and will definitely be sending fruends here.

• My car experience
    January 31, 2018

My salesman Kevin was wonderful he made this whole experience great and I love my CX5. I would recommend this dealership to anyone zoom zoom

• CAR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
    January 31, 2018

I DELT WITH DEON, THE SALEMAN AND SCOTT THE SALES MANAGER, ALTHOUGH I DECIDED NOT TO BUY, THE PRICE WAS THE BEST BETWEEN 5 DEALERSHIPS, I WAS NOT PRES...SURED, OR HASSLED. ULTIMATELYNI REALIZED I DID NOT WANT TO PULL THE TRIGGER ON A TWO SEAT SPRORTCAR. I WILL BUY THE NEXT VEHICLE FROM DEON AND SCOTT NICE, HONEST, VERY INFORMATIVE.

• Great experience!
    January 29, 2018

I was shopping to buy a used vehicle for my son that wasn't to expensive and had low miles. I found this car on line. When I arrived at the dealership... I was helped by a very professional sales person. He was very patient and answered all my questions. He didn't make me feel pressured or rushed! I would definitely return and recommend to others to visit and do business with this dealership!!

• Amazingly Pleasant!
    January 24, 2018

From the first phone call with Scott Newman to waving goodbye to Sean Hardnick and Scott in my new CX-5 the entire car buying experience was for the f...irst time in my life was a pleasant one. Both professional and knowledgeable they were so efficient at their jobs but yet warm and friendly. There was absolutely no pressure! I cannot say enough good things about Mazda of Bedford.

Overall Experience

• 15th Mazda at Mazda of Bedford!
    January 23, 2018

Visited just to browse and left in a brand new CX-5 after Sean and Scott offered us a deal we couldn't refuse! The immediate delivery, taking a littl...e over an hour after we committed, was the icing on the cake! They made it very easy to be able to continue to work with the best service department in the area!

Mazda of Bedford