Mazda of Bedford

39 reviews

March 19, 2018

Inquired about a used car and received prompt and excellent response from the sales team member. In addition I received a follow up within a few days.

February 2, 2018

Great experience, very quick process and got the exact car we wanted for a great price very happy and will definitely be sending fruends here.

• August 16, 2016

I bought two used cars with this dealership and they have so far the best customer service. They are honest and not pushing to conclude a deal. Oh ask... for Phil, he is a very experimented salesperson.

July 15, 2017

I walked into this dealership after seeing a car online, test drove it and decided it was not for me. The salesman (Brian) was very nice until I stated... that I did not want to look at other cars. He insisted that he could put me in a newer car with dealer financing. I stated that I did not want a newer car OR dealer financing, that I was already approved through my credit union, and that I did not want my interest rate to increase and didn't want a longer time period on a loan. He then lost his temper and told me (and my son) to get off the lot. I have never been treated this way by a car salesperson before, and will never return. Very unprofessional.

April 27, 2017

Sent them a email about a vehicle I was interested in on Cars.com and they got back with me almost instantly. Even though the car had been sold that I... was looking at they still sent me other vehicles to look at . Very friendly

January 17, 2017

Great experience at Mazda of Bedford! I contacted them ahead of visiting and the salesman test drove the used car for me and gave me honest input about... some of the imperfections that weren't noticeable in the online pictures.

June 27, 2016

I am VERY satisfied with my sales experience and would highly recommend Mazda of Bedford. Leased a new Mazda this week. Knew my price point, but not exact... car I wanted. Thought I had settled on a vehicle, but changed my mind overnight before taking delivery. Everyone at the dealership was nothing but gracious about my change of heart. Cannot say enough good things about Sean in sales, Scott in management and Ray in financing. They helped me get into a car that was a better fit for me without pressure or reminders that my flip-flop caused them extra work.

May 8, 2016

Was looking to buy a Honda Pilot, but The manger was rude he had very nasty attitude. Other staff members who had clients of their own were loitering around... being nosy while we were trying to make a deal for a vehicle. Did not but from them. I would NEVER recommend them to anyone. Extremely unprofessional!

November 29, 2015

I am very happy with the purchase of my 2016 Mazda 6. Philip Cohen was the sales person and worked with us to get the price we wanted to purchase the car... for and I did not feel like I was under any pressure. They found the color I wanted and called me when the car arrived at Mazda of Bedford made arrangements to be at Mazda of Bedford at 9:00am on Saturday to do the financing and go over the car. Jim Kueber took a lot of time going over all the features of my new car and he did an excellent job at explaining everything. I would buy another Mazda at this dealership. Thank you.

October 26, 2015

Its immediately apparent that the people at Mazda of Bedford care about providing good customer service. As soon as you walk in you are greeted by someone... who assesses your needs and finds someone to help you. We worked with the salesman Phil who was kind, extremely knowledgeable, and guided us through the car buying process even after we had agreed to lease from him. The manager also worked with us to address our specific concerns and checked in throughout the process to ensure that everything was going well. Compared to our experience at other dealerships, leasing at Mazda of Bedford was a very enjoyable experience, and I have confidence that if any issues come up over the term of my lease they will continue to provide great customer service.