Motorcars Acura Volvo

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 232 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Phenomenal purchase and service experience!!!
    April 1, 2012

The experience that I had when I purchased my Acura was simply phenomenal! There was no pressure from the salesman or the sales manager and the entire... staff was extremely professional. When I had to bring in my Acura for its first service the service writer far exceeded my expectations. This dealership truly redefines the meaning of customers service and I will recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle or is looking for a extraordinary place to service their car!

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear that everything went well. We ...look forward to doing business with you in the future.

JOldham
    April 19, 2018

I had a great experience today having my car serviced for regular maintenance. My loaner car was clean and was ready for me when I dropped off my car....

Craig
    April 18, 2018

I had a great experience with Chip. Even though I didn't make a purchase, Chip treated me as a good friend. Go see Chip if you are looking for a n...ew or used vehicle.

Satisfied Customer
    April 17, 2018

I highly recommend this Motorcars Acura dealership. We bought our Acura from Chip McKinney, a super nice guy, who has always been available, after o...ur purchase, to help with any questions or issues. The service department is well organized and fixes things in a timely manner. when I’m in the market for another car, we’ll definitely check back here with Chip.

Shopping for a used car
    April 16, 2018

Chip McKinney and the rest of the Acura team were great. They were extremely knowledgeable and made the whole buying process painless and easy. Chip ...especially was a fantastic sales representative to work with. He was extremely patient and helpful and made the whole car-buying experience great!

DScreen
    April 14, 2018

Great experience with chip and Motircars. Everyone was very kind and helpful. Drove home in my beautiful TSX today. Go see Chip at Motorcars Acura.

Exceptional Service. Chip Rocks!
    April 14, 2018

I have been buying cars from Chip McKinney at Motorcars Acura and Motorcars Volvo for the last 17 years. Chip and Motorcars have been exceptional. ... Chip is in tune with my needs and never is pushy. He goes to bat for me and gets me the best deal. If you are looking for a new or used car, I highly recommend Chip McKinney. He’s the best.

CJones
    April 13, 2018

Bought my first Pre-owned Acura TL today from Motorcars Acura. Chip Mckinney was my salesperson and it wad smooth and easy. He gave me a great deal-no... haggling back and forth. Got approved and drove my TL home the same day!!! GO SEE CHIP at Motorcars Acura!!!

FRowe
    April 13, 2018

Had an enjoyable purchase at Motorcars with my salesperson Chip McKinney. Purchase a pre-owned vehicle that went quick and easy. They had the car I wa...nted and Chip gave me a great price and picked it up the following day. If you are looking for a great dealership that truly knows the meaning of customer service go to Motorcars and ask for Chip!!

GGebeau
    April 13, 2018

My wife and I purchased a 2016 RDX from Chip at motor cars Acura/Volvo. Chip was pleasant to deal with and he was very helpful and knowledgeable. th...e service department is second to none. Will definitely purchase another car from Chip in the future. He was great to deal with. Thank you, Greg Gebeau

Motorcars Acura Volvo