• Phenomenal purchase and service experience!!!

The experience that I had when I purchased my Acura was simply phenomenal! There was no pressure from the salesman or the sales manager and the entire staff was extremely professional. When I had to bring in my Acura for its first service the service writer far exceeded my expectations. This dealership truly redefines the meaning of customers service and I will recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle or is looking for a extraordinary place to service their car!

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear that everything went well. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

• New car

Chip did a great job putting together a great new lease for me and my wife.

Chip did a great job putting together a great new lease for me and my wife.

• Cusromer

Excellent service. Duane was very knowledgeable and professional.

Excellent service. Duane was very knowledgeable and professional.

• , customer

Friendly customer service speedy repair very clean facility:-))

Friendly customer service speedy repair very clean facility:-))

• Second purchase from Motorcars

Motor Cars and Duane Baumiller are professional and easy to work with. This is my second purchase from them and I would not go anywhere else. They care about their customers and making the buying process a breeze!

• Oil change. Service Bulletin on front brakes

Had an issue with front brakes pulsing. They warranty replaced from rotors and brakes even though car 4 years old. Always treat me right!

• President

I have been using Chip at Motorcars and he is the reason I will keep coming back to buy my Acura's

• Door Actuator and Tires

I needed a new door Actuator installed and tires. Brad, my service rep, provided impeccable service. He gave me a discount on the tires and charged a nominal fee for the Actuator. I am always impressed with the service department at Motorcars Acura. This is why I have them perform all maintenance and repairs.

• See David Peltz

David Peltz is extremely knowledgeable and shows extreme care and patience. I recommend him to ANYONE looking for a new or used Acura or Volvo!

• Review

Todd Gump is the best. Makes it easy. I am on my 6th Acura.

Todd Gump is the best. Makes it easy. I am on my 6th Acura.